• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tuesday, February, 16

In summary, the menu for Tuesday, February 16 includes Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings as an appetizer, Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce as the main course, Roasted Vegetables as a side dish, Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette as a salad, and Chocolate Lava Cakes for dessert. All of the recipes can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions and can be prepared with basic kitchen equipment. The Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are best cooked using the Pampered Chef Crispy Baking Rack. The Baked Salmon and Roasted Vegetables can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, while the Mixed Greens should be dressed right before serving. Vegetarian options include omitting meat from the Ro
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, all!!!!!!

There are again no cheffer birthdays...:confused:...is this gone off everyone else's main page or is my computer just flaking out lately??? I also just typed this thread and pressed submit and 'poof' it disappeared...hmmm

Anyway...tonight for dinner I am making the beef fried rice....never made it, but alot of you rave about how fast and yummy it is. Can you substitute pork for beef...just wondering...

32 days until spring!!!!:sing:

Good morning! I'm sorry to hear that there are no chef birthdays today. That's strange that it's not showing up on your main page. Maybe it's a glitch with your computer?As for the beef fried rice, I've never tried substituting pork for beef, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Pork is a popular protein in fried rice dishes, so I think it would still be delicious. Let us know how it turns out!And yes, only 32 days until spring! I can't wait for warmer weather and longer days. Have a great day everyone! :sun:

Good morning! I'm sorry to hear that there are no cheffer birthdays today, but that just means we have more time to focus on delicious meals for our families and friends. As for the thread disappearing, technology can be finicky sometimes, but I'm glad you were able to repost it! I'm excited to hear that you're making the beef fried rice tonight. It's one of my go-to dishes and it's always a hit with my family. To answer your question, you can definitely substitute pork for beef in the recipe. It may change the flavor slightly, but it will still be delicious. And yes, only 32 more days until spring! I can't wait for warmer weather and fresh spring produce to incorporate into our meals. Have a great day, and happy cooking!

What's for Dinner on Tuesday, February 16?

The menu for Tuesday, February 16 is as follows:

• Appetizer: Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
  • Main Course: Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce
  • Side Dish: Roasted Vegetables
  • Salad: Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette
  • Dessert: Chocolate Lava Cakes

Can I substitute any ingredients in the menu for dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of our recipes can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your Pampered Chef consultant know about any allergies or dietary preferences so they can suggest appropriate substitutions.

Do I need any special equipment to make these dishes?

Most of the ingredients for this menu can be prepared with basic kitchen equipment. However, for the Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Crispy Baking Rack to achieve the perfect crispiness.

Can I prepare any of these dishes ahead of time?

The Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce and Roasted Vegetables can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake. The Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette can also be prepared ahead of time, but we recommend dressing the salad right before serving for optimal freshness.

Are there any vegetarian options for this menu?

Yes, the Roasted Vegetables can be easily made without any meat or animal products. Additionally, you can substitute the Baked Salmon with our delicious Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara