• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, March 23

In summary, the featured dish for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23" is a chicken and vegetable stir-fry. There is also a vegetarian option available and substitutions can be made based on personal preferences and kitchen supplies. The estimated time for making the dish is 30 minutes and Pampered Chef products can be used for this recipe. The full recipe can be found on the website or in the catalog.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!

There are no cheffer birthdays today.....

Last night for dinner I switched gears and made roast chicken, baked potatoes and veggies....tonight for dinner I am still thinking along the lines of stuffed peppers....but...that may change, again:blushing:

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!!!!!

Stuffed peppers sound good. I'm going to have to make those soon. Tonight I'm making tuna noodle casserole for dinner. Something easy.

I made crockpot spaghetti and served with steamed sugar snap peas.

Show night = easy dinner!

do you have a good recipe for stuffed peppers?

Good morning! It's always a pleasure to hear from fellow chefs in the morning. I hope you had a delicious dinner last night with the roast chicken, baked potatoes, and veggies. Stuffed peppers sound like a tasty option for tonight's dinner. As chefs, we know that sometimes plans change and that's okay. Wishing you a fantastic Tuesday! Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for the featured dish on "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23?"

The featured dish for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23" is our delicious chicken and vegetable stir-fry. You can find the full recipe on our website or in our latest catalog.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23?"

Yes, we have a tasty vegetarian stir-fry recipe that you can substitute for the chicken in our featured dish. You can also check out our website for more vegetarian dinner options.

3. Can I make any substitutions for ingredients in the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23" recipe?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and customizable. You can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or what you have on hand in your kitchen. Feel free to get creative!

4. How long does it typically take to make the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23" recipe?

The estimated time for making our featured dish, chicken and vegetable stir-fry, is about 30 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, March 23" recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be made with our high-quality Pampered Chef products. You can find all the necessary tools and equipment for this recipe on our website or in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara