• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, July 20

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I frequently get asked about dinner on Tuesday. Some suggested recipes for Tuesday include One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta, Grilled Shrimp and Veggie Foil Packets, Veggie Quinoa Bowls, and Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos. For those looking for gluten-free options, Lemon Garlic Salmon with Roasted Vegetables and Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry are both great choices. For a quick and easy dinner, try 30-Minute Chicken Parmesan or Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff. And for kid-friendly meals, Mini Meatloaf Muffins, Cheesy Baked Pasta, and Pizza Stone mini pizzas are all sure to be a hit.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!:sing::balloon:

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today!:(

Tonight for dinner I am going to try to make my grilled salmon...didn't get to the fish store to buy anything yesterday,...so today I realllly need my fish fix!!! (Last night we had leftover grilled sausage w/peppers, onoins and potatoes....)

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Good Morning Barbara!

Yesterday, we ended up having Slow-cooker Teriyaki Chicken, with a brown & wild rice blend, and steamed sugar snap peas.

Today, I'm thinking a baked Lemon Flounder, with fresh green and yellow beans from the garden, and a "spaghetti" salad (except made with rice noodles) and fresh cantaloupe.

I LOVE Summer w/ all of the fresh from the garden fruits and veggies!

We'll be having grilled italian sausage grinders with bell peppers and onions.

Howdy folks!
Soooooo last night I made the new Chicken Piccata recipe for me and the bf! It was great! The one thing I added to it was that I diced up asparagus and steamed it in the chicken broth too! My bf didn't even realize there was artichokes in it! heehhehe! (I diced the up so he wouldn't notice right away!) The flavor was great!
I have a show tonight so no dinner for me!!!!

:)

Good morning! I hope you have a great day as well! I'm sorry to hear that there are no cheffer birthdays to celebrate today, but I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future. Your dinner plans sound delicious, grilled salmon is always a great choice and I'm sure it will satisfy your fish fix. Have a wonderful day and happy cooking!

What's for Dinner on Tuesday, July 20?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I get asked this question a lot! Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about Tuesday's dinner:

1. What recipes do you recommend for Tuesday's dinner?

For Tuesday, I suggest trying out our One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta or our Grilled Shrimp and Veggie Foil Packets. Both are delicious and easy to make for a busy weeknight!

2. Can you share any vegetarian options for Tuesday's dinner?

Absolutely! Our Veggie Quinoa Bowls and Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos are both great options for a meatless dinner on Tuesday.

3. Are there any gluten-free recipes for Tuesday's dinner?

Yes, we have plenty of gluten-free options! Our Lemon Garlic Salmon with Roasted Vegetables and Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry are both delicious and gluten-free.

4. Do you have any suggestions for a quick and easy Tuesday dinner?

If you're short on time, I recommend our 30-Minute Chicken Parmesan or our Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff. Both are quick and easy to make without sacrificing flavor!

5. Are there any kid-friendly recipes for Tuesday's dinner?

Absolutely! Our Mini Meatloaf Muffins and Cheesy Baked Pasta are sure to be a hit with the little ones. You can also involve them in the cooking process by letting them help assemble mini pizzas with our Pizza Stone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara