• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, July 19

In summary, the featured recipe for Monday, July 19 is Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs. There is also a vegetarian option, Grilled Vegetable and Tofu Kabobs. The prep time is 15 minutes and the cook time is 20 minutes. No special ingredients are needed for this dinner. It can also be made ahead of time and reheated, with the vegetables and chicken being prepared and marinated beforehand.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Monday:indif:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....annew and cpaylor...have a awesome day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of grilled salmon, wild rice, fresh salad, and grilled veggies....strawberries w/whip cream for dessert!!!

Have a great day, everyone...we are roasting here in NJ, lately.....94*+ today...the coolest it has been in 5 days.....

Going to dinner with friends..probably the Olive Garden..we want to discuss going on a cruise together next year.

I think tonight, eventhough its hot outside we are goin southern with a tuna noodle casserole, carrotts, and corn bread with Iced Tea! which will be Sun Tea!

Cluster meeting tonight! Each year after conference, we make it a family night with all the exciting announcements from conference, etc. and have a potluck. (We usually bring dishes to each meeting anyhow). I am making the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad.

Good morning and happy Monday to you too! And happy birthday to cheffers annew and cpaylor! I hope you both have a wonderful day filled with delicious food and lots of love.Your dinner plans sound absolutely delicious. Grilled salmon is one of my favorite meals and pairing it with wild rice and fresh veggies sounds like the perfect summer meal. And strawberries with whipped cream for dessert? Yum!Stay cool in that hot weather in NJ. It's been pretty warm here too, but thankfully we have delicious meals like yours to keep us satisfied and happy. Have a great day!

What's for Dinner on Monday, July 19?

1. What is the featured recipe for Monday, July 19?

The featured recipe for Monday, July 19 is our delicious Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for Monday's dinner?

Yes, our Grilled Vegetable and Tofu Kabobs are a great vegetarian option for Monday's dinner.

3. How long does it take to prep and cook Monday's dinner?

The prep time for Monday's dinner is approximately 15 minutes and the cook time is 20 minutes.

4. Are there any special ingredients needed for Monday's dinner?

No, all of the ingredients for Monday's dinner are simple and can be found at any grocery store.

5. Can Monday's dinner be made ahead of time and reheated?

Yes, you can prepare the vegetables and marinate the chicken ahead of time, then assemble and grill the kabobs when ready to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara