• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, July 13

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef featuring an easy-to-make dinner recipe. To participate, simply register on their website and join at the designated time. No special equipment or ingredients are needed, but a list of ingredients will be provided beforehand. Questions are encouraged during the event, and you can invite friends and family to join as long as they register beforehand.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Tuesday!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....Heatgrl713, and TerryB...have a pampered birthday!!!!

Tonight for dinner we are making caprese pizza...fresh mozz, fresh tomatoes and basil both from my garden...yum!!! I probably will toss on the left over grilled chicken cutlets...just slice em up and enjoy!!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!!:love:

Barb how far from Hershey PA are you? I am coming to your house for dinner..that sounds yummy..and I guarentee you that I would never be able to make something like that at my house..LOL.

Seriously though..I don't know what we are having for dinner.

Awww...Heidi...I am about 3 hrs. away.....next time we make a trip to Hershey, I will stop by your house and we can make this together....very easy...the recipe for the pizza is in the fall 2008 catalog (need the recipe?)and I just add chicken....or whatever I have in the frig as leftover..........hmmm, thinking our family is due for trip to Hershey!! :)

We're at Conference, and went to a FUN Asian Fusion restaurant, The Tamarind, tonight for dinner. YUM!

The food at conference so far has been amazing! Lunch today was great!

pamperedbybarbara said:
Awww...Heidi...I am about 3 hrs. away.....next time we make a trip to Hershey, I will stop by your house and we can make this together....very easy...the recipe for the pizza is in the fall 2008 catalog (need the recipe?)and I just add chicken....or whatever I have in the frig as leftover..........hmmm, thinking our family is due for trip to Hershey!! :)

I will have to look for that recipe..no..I should have it..thanks.

We are having filet mignon, pierogies, & corn. One of DH favs!!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef. It will feature a delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipe for you to try at home.

2. How do I participate in the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event?

To participate in the event, simply register on our website and join us on Tuesday, July 13 at the designated time. We will provide the recipe and instructions for the virtual cooking class.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event?

No, the recipe for the event will use simple and common kitchen equipment and ingredients. However, we will provide a list of ingredients beforehand so you can be prepared.

4. Can I ask questions during the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event?

Absolutely! We encourage interaction and questions during the event. Our Pampered Chef consultant will be available to answer any questions you may have about the recipe or cooking techniques.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to join the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, July 13" event?

Yes, feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun! Just make sure they register beforehand so we can send them the recipe and instructions for the virtual cooking class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara