• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, September 7

In summary, Marghi had to go to the doctor and wasn't able to go to the meeting, so her mom and sister took her food instead. She had fish sandwiches and perogies.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Everyone!!!!!:sing:

It's been a few weeks since I posted on here...the crew and I went on a fabulous end of summer vacation to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic!!! Awesome, beautiful beaches and people, and alot of great memories and laughs!!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffers......pamperdlpcook, and cmdtrgd...have a wonderful day, today....!!

Tonight for dinner I am making grilled chicken cutlets on bbq (a fav. of the house), w/sundried tomatoes, and melted fresh mozz....w/fresh green salad, and maybe grilled corn on the cob....gonna be a hot one today!!! close to 90*...but I love it!!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!!:)

I'm making my famous chili tonight! I'll be using the mix-n-chop, the food chopper, cutting board, handy scraper, garlic press, can opener, utility knife and laddle. Sounds like a wonderful vacation!

My cluster has it's Seasonal tasting tonight..so I don't have anything for dinner..I need to save room to taste everything at our meeting.

It's a "practice night"--Grecian Party squares (thanks for the reminder, Jackie) and a salad, maybe some fried potatoes so I can practice with the UM, if it's a good day at work....
(Tried the ham & cheese brunch squares yesterday, loved them and boy they will sure feed a crowd!!! The two of us made half a recipe, and had it for breakfast AND dinner----and made the cool and crunchy chicken taco salad on Saturday. mmmmm.. loved that one)

Practice night for me too.. Chicken Enchilada Pizza from F/W season's best.

Hubby will eat anything in Pizza form :)

BlueMoon said:
It's a "practice night"--Grecian Party squares (thanks for the reminder, Jackie) and a salad, maybe some fried potatoes so I can practice with the UM, if it's a good day at work....
(Tried the ham & cheese brunch squares yesterday, loved them and boy they will sure feed a crowd!!! The two of us made half a recipe, and had it for breakfast AND dinner----and made the cool and crunchy chicken taco salad on Saturday. mmmmm.. loved that one)

LOVE the Grecian Party Squares.

Love the Ham &Cheese Brunch Squares too. Just an FYI on those - you can cut them into squares, and wrap them individually, and freeze them. They freeze great, and make a quick lunch or dinner - you can even pack them in a lunch if you have a microwave for reheating!

30 Minute Chicken (seasoning with lemon-rosemary oil dipping seasoning and lemon slices, fresh rosemary sprigs and garlic under the skin), with baked beans, and zucchini/tomato casserole. Yummy.

Easy Tortellini Toss (if I get off my butt and get in the kitchen). YUMMERS!!On Sunday we grilled pork chops - Lemon Pepper Rub, Thai Red Curry Rub, and some adobo powder, with sprigs of rosemary stuck in each chop. Oh my gosh, these were awesome, so I just wanted to pass on the suggestion. There was also grilled cauliflower with a little butter and Coarse Sea Salt & Himalayan Salt.

Made baked rotini with mexican cheese on top. It was something I justed throwed together with what I had. Tasted pretty good.

BlueMoon said:

Hi Marghi... how did they come out? Did you like them?

JackieB999 said:
Hi Marghi... how did they come out? Did you like them?

weelll,,,,,have to wait til tomorrow, came home to surprise Chinese food! mooshu veggies, yum-o

Tomorrow. Absolutely. I have stated my intentions and recruited my sweetie to go shopping, so it's gonna happen.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOVE the Grecian Party Squares.

Love the Ham &Cheese Brunch Squares too. Just an FYI on those - you can cut them into squares, and wrap them individually, and freeze them. They freeze great, and make a quick lunch or dinner - you can even pack them in a lunch if you have a microwave for reheating!

What a great idea to freeze them. I'll make them again next weekend, and then they'll give me breakfast off and on for a couple of weeks.

thanks you guys!

chefheidi2003 said:
My cluster has it's Seasonal tasting tonight..so I don't have anything for dinner..I need to save room to taste everything at our meeting.

My plans had to change :cry: I had to go to the doctor yesterday because I have been sick and I have Strep..so I could not go to the meeting..so I had fish sandwiches and perogies with my mom and sister..however my recruit brought a plate of all of the foods home..so I had them for lunch today. I was so sad about it.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, September 7"?

The featured recipe for this week is slow cooker beef stroganoff. It's a hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for a cool fall evening.

2. What ingredients do I need for the featured recipe?

You will need beef stew meat, beef broth, onion, garlic, mushrooms, sour cream, egg noodles, and seasonings such as paprika, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the beef stew meat with chicken or pork and use vegetable broth instead of beef broth for a vegetarian option. You can also swap out the egg noodles for your favorite type of pasta.

4. How long does it take to make the featured recipe?

The slow cooker beef stroganoff takes 6-8 hours to cook on low or 4-5 hours on high. However, the prep time is only about 15 minutes, making it an easy and convenient weeknight meal.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can serve the beef stroganoff over rice or with a side of roasted vegetables. You can also serve it with a side salad or crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara