• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, March 8

In summary, the ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" may vary and can be found on the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The dish may be suitable for dietary restrictions, but it's best to check the specific recipe or consult with a consultant. Video tutorials are available for the dish on the website or YouTube channel. Special equipment may be needed depending on the recipe, and ingredient substitutions may be possible. It's recommended to follow the recipe closely, but guidance on substitutions can be obtained from a consultant.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...TinaB73...have an awesome day, today!!

Have been sick for a few days so dinner was not a big priority for me:yuck:...feeling better today, but tomorrow looks even better!! Tonight for dinner I am making chicken cutlets rolled up w/mozz. cheese and baby spinach, baked in a light gravy...also probably brown rice, and extra steamed spinach...

have a great day, everyone!!

Last night I made Chicken Penne Al Fresco with a few changes: I used artichokes instead of tomatoes and used lemon pepper seasoning instead of Italian....made due with what I had on hand. It was so delicious and everyone loved it, even my picky eater!!
Tonight I am making Creamy Broccoli & sun-dried tomato Orzotto adding chicken to it...I LOVE using my DCB in the microwave. Two easy nights of cooking and no real clean up!!!

Okay everyone, if you have not yet had the Family Burrito Bake from the DCB cookbook, you MUST!!! It is sooo fabulous, made it last night and there was NOTHING left. It is reason enough for anyone with the DCB to buy the cookbook, just for that recipe. Yumm!

So tonight I'm making the Chicken Pot Pie from the DCB cookbook (sort of). I couldn't find the pastry puff stuff at the store so I'll have to improvise.

manicotti, salad and homemade french bread

I love when my fiance's aunt cooks for us on Tuesdays. She does most Tuesdays..but hasn't for a few weeks..we are having Chicken PotPie..what most of you would call Chicken and Dumplings.

What are the ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8"?

The ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" may vary depending on the specific recipe being featured. To find out the ingredients for this week's dish, please visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Is this week's "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" dish suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Some of our recipes may be suitable for those with dietary restrictions, but it ultimately depends on the specific dish. Please check the recipe or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I find a video tutorial for this week's "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" dish?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers video tutorials for many of our recipes, including "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8". You can find these tutorials on our website or on our YouTube channel.

Do I need any special equipment to make this week's "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" dish?

The equipment needed for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" will vary depending on the recipe. Some basic kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and pots and pans may be required. Please check the recipe or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in this week's "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 8" dish?

While we always recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, some substitutions may be possible. Please check the recipe or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for guidance on ingredient substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • pamperedbybarbara