• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 27

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning.....:balloon:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...kellycooks, have a sweet day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking along the lines of grilled chicken cutlets, melted fresh mozzerella on top in a roll as a sandwich with roasted tomatoes or sauteed broccoli rabe w/garlic and olive oil....and a salad....

Have a great day everyone....love yourself first!!!!!:blushing:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Show night for me - so I'm defrosting some pork BBQ to have on buns, and then we'll probably have green beans and fruit with them.

Last night (since I never posted it yesterday!:D) we had sausage, pepper, onion, and mushroom omelets. Very yummy and easy....and DS LOVED them!

For dessert, I made a no-bake blueberry pie, which was very good. I used rice bran crackers that I found that are similar in taste to graham crackers for the crust, and then cooked wild blueberries on the stove with sugar, and arrowroot powder for thickener. I added a squeeze of lemon, and a dash of cinnamon to the blueberries also. It turned out really good! I'm happy when I can find a"treat" that DS is able to eat!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views