• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, May 27

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" menu for Thursday, May 27 includes Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken, Roasted Vegetables, and Lemon Blueberry Crumble Bars. Substitutions and changes can be made to the menu, and the necessary ingredients can be purchased from a grocery store or online. The estimated preparation and cooking time is 45 minutes, and the recipes can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or app.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.....:balloon:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...kellycooks, have a sweet day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking along the lines of grilled chicken cutlets, melted fresh mozzerella on top in a roll as a sandwich with roasted tomatoes or sauteed broccoli rabe w/garlic and olive oil....and a salad....

Have a great day everyone....love yourself first!!!!!:blushing:

Show night for me - so I'm defrosting some pork BBQ to have on buns, and then we'll probably have green beans and fruit with them.Last night (since I never posted it yesterday!:D) we had sausage, pepper, onion, and mushroom omelets. Very yummy and easy....and DS LOVED them!For dessert, I made a no-bake blueberry pie, which was very good. I used rice bran crackers that I found that are similar in taste to graham crackers for the crust, and then cooked wild blueberries on the stove with sugar, and arrowroot powder for thickener. I added a squeeze of lemon, and a dash of cinnamon to the blueberries also. It turned out really good! I'm happy when I can find a"treat" that DS is able to eat!

That sounds like a delicious and healthy dinner! Happy Birthday to cheffer and kellycooks, may your day be filled with love and joy. And to everyone else, remember to take care of yourself and prioritize self-love. Have a fantastic day!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" menu for Thursday, May 27?

The menu for Thursday, May 27 includes Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken, Roasted Vegetables, and Lemon Blueberry Crumble Bars.

2. Can I make any substitutions or changes to the "What's for Dinner" menu for May 27?

Yes, you can make substitutions or changes to the menu to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. Our recipes are versatile and can be easily modified.

3. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner" menu for May 27 included in the Pampered Chef meal kit?

No, the ingredients for the menu are not included in the meal kit. However, you can purchase the necessary ingredients from your local grocery store or through our online marketplace.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the "What's for Dinner" menu for May 27?

The estimated preparation and cooking time for the menu is 45 minutes. However, the time may vary depending on your cooking experience and kitchen setup.

5. Can I access the recipe for the "What's for Dinner" menu for May 27 online?

Yes, the recipes for the menu can be found on our website or through our Pampered Chef app. Simply search for the specific recipes or use the menu date filter to find the May 27 menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara