• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Wednesday, Jan. 27

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, Everyone!!!! Happy Humpday..

No cheffer birthdays today, so I want to extend get well wishes to ChefBecky's DS...hope he feels better!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making thinsliced chicken cutlets with Mozzerella cheese and spinach rolled inside, baked in roundbaker w/gravy around....also either rice or mashed potatoes on the side w/steamed veggies. My DD asked me again to make applesauce...not sure if that will be tonight or later this week....

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Work banquet tonight....typical chicken, mashed pot, veggie.....yuck!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Awww, thanks Barbara! Poor little guy - he's had a rough week, but it's modern antibiotics are amazing!

Not sure what to make for dinner....Chicken Marsala sounds really good, but I'm out of Marsala, and don't want to go to the grocery store. Maybe Chicken Parmesan instead, with Angel Hair Pasta, and Broccoli.

This is definitely subject to change however!

pattikake

Sep 17, 2007
Grilled cheese sandwiches with homemade tomato soup.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Saucy Moroccan Chicken from the Weekday Dinners-Done! cards - delicious!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Awww, thanks Barbara! Poor little guy - he's had a rough week, but it's modern antibiotics are amazing!

Not sure what to make for dinner....Chicken Marsala sounds really good, but I'm out of Marsala, and don't want to go to the grocery store. Maybe Chicken Parmesan instead, with Angel Hair Pasta, and Broccoli.

This is definitely subject to change however!

More tired today than I thought I would be...I think DH will be bringing home a pizza for dinner. :chef:

Chefstover2

Advanced Member
Jan 7, 2007
It's fellowship meal at church tonight...I understand it's taco salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views