• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, Jan. 27

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" meal for this week is Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry. The preparation time is 15 minutes and the cooking time is 20 minutes. You can make substitutions to the recipe and do not need any special equipment. Side dishes that pair well with this meal include rice, noodles, steamed vegetables, and a side salad.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Everyone!!!! Happy Humpday..

No cheffer birthdays today, so I want to extend get well wishes to ChefBecky's DS...hope he feels better!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making thinsliced chicken cutlets with Mozzerella cheese and spinach rolled inside, baked in roundbaker w/gravy around....also either rice or mashed potatoes on the side w/steamed veggies. My DD asked me again to make applesauce...not sure if that will be tonight or later this week....

Work banquet tonight....typical chicken, mashed pot, veggie.....yuck!!!!!!

Awww, thanks Barbara! Poor little guy - he's had a rough week, but it's modern antibiotics are amazing!

Not sure what to make for dinner....Chicken Marsala sounds really good, but I'm out of Marsala, and don't want to go to the grocery store. Maybe Chicken Parmesan instead, with Angel Hair Pasta, and Broccoli.

This is definitely subject to change however!

Grilled cheese sandwiches with homemade tomato soup.

Saucy Moroccan Chicken from the Weekday Dinners-Done! cards - delicious!

ChefBeckyD said:
Awww, thanks Barbara! Poor little guy - he's had a rough week, but it's modern antibiotics are amazing!

Not sure what to make for dinner....Chicken Marsala sounds really good, but I'm out of Marsala, and don't want to go to the grocery store. Maybe Chicken Parmesan instead, with Angel Hair Pasta, and Broccoli.

This is definitely subject to change however!

More tired today than I thought I would be...I think DH will be bringing home a pizza for dinner. :chef:

It's fellowship meal at church tonight...I understand it's taco salad.

1. What is the recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner" meal?

The recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner" meal is Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry. You can find the full recipe on our website or in the recipe pamphlet that came with your Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook the meal?

The preparation time for this meal is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is about 20 minutes. This may vary depending on your cooking experience and equipment.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can certainly make substitutions to the recipe based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken or add in different vegetables.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this meal?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make this meal. However, having a good quality non-stick pan and a sharp knife will make the preparation process easier.

5. Are there any side dishes that pair well with this meal?

Yes, you can serve this meal with rice or noodles as a side dish. You can also add in some steamed vegetables or a side salad for a well-rounded meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara