• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4

In summary, the featured recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4" are Chicken Fajita Bowls, Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus, and Berry Cobbler. These dishes are easy-to-make and perfect for a busy weeknight. There is also a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products used in the recipes and a free kitchen tool with any purchase made on this day. Substitutions can be made for any ingredients in the recipes and a live demonstration will also be available on the Pampered Chef Facebook page. All ingredients can be found in regular grocery stores, but the Pampered Chef consultant can provide suggestions for alternative options if needed.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Jeans Garden and PC Angel...Have a wonderful day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken cutlet parm. on rolls, and a salad and for me I am roasting eggplant w/olive oil and salt and pepper on medium bar pan...love it like this!!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Tonight I have my PC meeting..so we are doing something very easy. Fish Sticks and Tater Tots for us.

Hmmmm, not sure. It's Spring Break, and things are relaxed here this week. I do know that the little guy and I will be making Honey-Lemon Cheesecake Squares today. I made grain-free graham crackers this weekend, and they just aren't up to snuff IMO, so I'm turning part of them into a graham cracker crust. Oh, and there is no recipe yet for the cheesecake squares. We're making them up. :D

What recipes are featured for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4"?

The featured recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4" are Chicken Fajita Bowls, Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus, and Berry Cobbler. These delicious and easy-to-make dishes are perfect for a busy weeknight.

Are there any special deals or discounts for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4"?

Yes, there is a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products used in the featured recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4". Additionally, all orders placed on this day will receive a free kitchen tool with their purchase.

Can I substitute ingredients in the featured recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4"?

Of course! We understand that everyone has different dietary preferences and restrictions. Feel free to substitute ingredients in the featured recipes to fit your needs. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions on substitutions.

Are the ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4" easy to find in regular grocery stores?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the featured recipes can be found in most regular grocery stores. If there is an ingredient that you are having trouble finding, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide suggestions for alternative options or where to find it.

Can I watch a demonstration of the featured recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 4"?

Yes, there will be a live demonstration of the featured recipes on our Pampered Chef Facebook page on Monday, April 4th at 7pm. If you are unable to watch it live, the video will be available for replay on our page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara