• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, April 13

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13" is the Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables, which can be accessed on our website by searching for the specific recipe. Alternative options are also provided for those with dietary restrictions. The recipe can be saved for later by creating an account and adding it to favorites or by printing or saving it on a device. The preparation and cooking time for the recipe is approximately 40 minutes.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...rosemarie1, nascarcooker, and Tanya...have an awesome day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking along the lines of fish filet on the bar pan encrusted w/seasoned bread crumbs--not sure what type of seasoning....maybe pistacchio or something along those lines. Also probably brown rice and a salad or steamed spinach w/garlic and olive oil.... I also might include in my meal a glass of blush wine...aaahhh

Have a great day!!!!:balloon:

Good morning and happy birthday to cheffers, rosemarie1, nascarcooker, and Tanya! I hope you all have a fantastic day celebrating. Your dinner plans sound delicious, especially that fish filet with seasoned bread crumbs. I think pistachio would be a great seasoning choice. And a glass of blush wine sounds like the perfect addition to the meal. Enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone! Happy birthday to our fellow cheffers, rosemarie1, nascarcooker, and Tanya! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. For dinner tonight, I love the idea of using our bar pan to make fish filets encrusted with seasoned bread crumbs. The pistachio seasoning sounds like a delicious addition. And I can never go wrong with brown rice and a side of either salad or steamed spinach with garlic and olive oil. And a glass of blush wine to top it off? Sounds like the perfect meal. Wishing you all a great day!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13" is the Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It is a delicious and healthy one-pan meal that is perfect for weeknight dinners.

2. How can I access the full recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13"?

You can access the full recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13" by visiting our website and searching for the specific recipe. It will include a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and any necessary cooking tips or substitutions.

3. Are there any alternative options for the featured recipe?

Yes, we understand that not everyone may enjoy or have access to certain ingredients. That's why we always provide alternative options for our featured recipes. For example, if you are vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or mushrooms.

4. Can I save the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13" for later?

Absolutely! You can save the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13" on our website by creating an account and adding it to your favorites. You can also print it out or save it to your phone or computer for easy access.

5. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 13"?

The Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables takes approximately 40 minutes to prepare and cook. This includes marinating time for the chicken. However, cooking times may vary depending on individual ovens and stovetops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara