• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, March 16

I did for the meeting - because I was trying to make it exact to the recipe. I have a hard time doing that. I do use real bacon though.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning,everyone!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....pmprdprettyinsnj, AFWife, and Jeepgirl1...have a wonderful day, today!!!!

Tonight I am making baked fish on the bar pan...breaded for DS and DD, fresh made bruschetta topping for me....along w/baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli...I was watching Dr. Oz yesterday am while at the gym and he said you should only eat meat that comes on four legs (beef, pork and lamb) 1 time per week:eek:...I am shooting for only 2(1 beef and 1 pork) for me, so I will be making lots of fish and chicken....gonna have to be creative!!!

4 days until spring!!!!!!!:balloon:

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning,everyone!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....pmprdprettyinsnj, AFWife, and Jeepgirl1...have a wonderful day, today!!!!

Tonight I am making baked fish on the bar pan...breaded for DS and DD, fresh made bruschetta topping for me....along w/baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli...I was watching Dr. Oz yesterday am while at the gym and he said you should only eat meat that comes on four legs (beef, pork and lamb) 1 time per week:eek:...I am shooting for only 2(1 beef and 1 pork) for me, so I will be making lots of fish and chicken....gonna have to be creative!!!

4 days until spring!!!!!!!:balloon:

That's interesting - we sorta go by that rule. We eat beef or pork once a week (sometimes twice if it's incorporated into leftovers) and then lots of chicken and fish. We also eat some meals vegetarian. (like yesterday - cheese tortellini w/ tomato-basil pasta sauce). My goal is to make the meat a side dish, but that's hard with my carnivore hubby! DS doesn't like meat, so even on the nights when we have meat, I still have to pair it with an alternate protein.

With that said....I have an extremely busy day - hair & dr. appts, groceries, some PC deliveries, Costco, post office, bank,....sooooo, I'm thinking our favorite Thai Take-Out for dinner! Pad Thai, and Bangkok Fried Rice, w/ a side of crab rangoon. YUM!

I made the Bacon, Linguine, Tomato toss. This time I used full fat cream cheese and the whole 8 oz package. I also used real, full fat bacon. It was good, but I had trouble eating it knowing how much fat was in it. Oh well. Family liked it.

JAE said:
I made the Bacon, Linguine, Tomato toss. This time I used full fat cream cheese and the whole 8 oz package. I also used real, full fat bacon. It was good, but I had trouble eating it knowing how much fat was in it. Oh well. Family liked it.

LOL - I have no problem eating it! Oh, except I always use the reduced fat cream cheese.

Our plans changed - often happens. :)

It was an absolutely gorgeous day here - mid 60's with all kinds of sun. So, I bought turkey brats and buns while I was at the grocery store, and DH fired up the grill. We also did some onions and peppers for the brats....and had steamed sugar snap peas. Very yummy.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I have no problem eating it! Oh, except I always use the reduced fat cream cheese.

But when you made it for the meeting I thought you told me you used full fat cream cheese. That's why I tried the full fat kind to see if it tasted better that way.

JAE said:
But when you made it for the meeting I thought you told me you used full fat cream cheese. That's why I tried the full fat kind to see if it tasted better that way.

I did for the meeting - because I was trying to make it exact to the recipe. I have a hard time doing that. I do use real bacon though. I just buy the organic bacon at Costco. ;)

What's for Dinner Tuesday, March 16?

1. What is the main dish for Tuesday, March 16's dinner?

The main dish for Tuesday, March 16 is a delicious slow cooked beef stroganoff.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for Tuesday, March 16's dinner?

Yes, we have a vegetarian pasta primavera dish that is perfect for Tuesday's dinner.

3. Can you please provide the recipe for the side dish on Tuesday, March 16's dinner menu?

The side dish is a garlic roasted asparagus. You can find the recipe on our website or in our Pampered Chef cookbook.

4. Is there a dessert included in Tuesday, March 16's dinner menu?

Yes, we have a delectable apple crumble that will be the perfect ending to your Tuesday dinner.

5. How long will it take to prepare Tuesday, March 16's dinner?

The total preparation time for Tuesday's dinner will be about 1 hour. However, with our handy Pampered Chef kitchen tools, the cooking process will be quick and easy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara