• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..Tuesday, March 2

Feb 5, 2008
Happy Tuesday!!!!:angel:

Happy Birthday to cheffers....wendleispampered, ashlee lynn, and mrssyvo...have a happy day!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of making roasted fish filets w/pecan breadcrumbs crust on Large Bar Pan, brown rice and some roasted veggies....my kiddos love this and it is healthy too!!!( I will make mine w/o the breadcrumbs:( to watch the calories )

looks like Spring is comng....we had major melting going on here on the eastcoast!!!:thumbup: 18 days until Spring!!!!

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
I brought the new SB to work to see what I wanted to make first. Any suggestions?

meganmcg

Mar 26, 2009
I brought the new SB to work to see what I wanted to make first. Any suggestions?

The Bacon Linguine Tomato Toss - it is so good! I used about a cup less of broth and a little extra cream cheese.

I'm going to try the pizza from the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol II, the one with the chicken peppers and queso.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Thanks Megan. I will make that one this week for sure. My DH just called and said he wants to do hamburgers on the grill tonight.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce, Cheesy breadsticks, and tossed salad.

Strawberries w/ chocolate sauce for dipping for dessert!

Jul 24, 2009
spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad. I have a late appointment tonight, so it's a quick dinner for us :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
Replies
Views