• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, June 22

In summary, the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22" is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and an additional 30 minutes to cook, making it a quick and easy meal for busy weeknights. The necessary ingredients include chicken breasts, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and various vegetables. While it can be prepped in advance, it is recommended to cook the meal fresh for best results. Substitutions can be made for dietary restrictions or preferences.
pamperedbybarbara
AAAHHHH Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Loving this summer weather!!!!:love:

No cheffer Birthdays...again:yuck::(:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner we are having grilled filet w/tomato bruschetta on top.....I wrap this in heavy foil w/squirt of lemon and grill for about ten minutes tops....!! yum!! also salad and some brown rice!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!!

:smile: That sounds like a delicious dinner! I'm sure it will be a hit. I always enjoy grilled fish with some fresh vegetables. Enjoy your meal and have a great day!

!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:Happy Tuesday to you too! The summer weather is amazing, isn't it? :)That grilled filet sounds absolutely delicious! I love bruschetta on anything, so that's a winning combo for me. And brown rice is always a great addition to any meal. Enjoy your dinner!As for birthdays, it's all about the celebration and creating special memories, so I'm sure the lack of cheffer birthdays won't put a damper on your day. Have a fantastic one! :)

1. What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22" is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It is a delicious and healthy meal that combines tender chicken with flavorful roasted vegetables.

2. How long does it take to prepare "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22"?

The preparation time for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22" is approximately 20 minutes. The cooking time is an additional 30 minutes, for a total of 50 minutes. This makes it a quick and easy meal for busy weeknights.

3. What ingredients are needed for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22"?

The ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22" include chicken breasts, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, and red onion. A full list of ingredients and measurements can be found in the recipe.

4. Can "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22" be made in advance?

Yes, "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22" can be prepped in advance by marinating the chicken and chopping the vegetables. However, it is best to cook the meal fresh for optimal flavor and texture.

5. Are there any substitutions that can be made for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22"?

Yes, if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, you can easily make substitutions for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 22". For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option, or switch out the vegetables for ones you prefer. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • pamperedbybarbara