• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, April 22

In summary, Good Morning everyone. Happy Earth Day! Tonight for dinner we are having pork loin on the bbq with grilled veggies and some kind of rice. I am going to have my grilled salmon. Yesterday the rain came down HARD just before dinner, so I scrambled to make a quick potatoes and eggs. Have a great day everyone!!
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Earth Day!!!!!:angel:

No cheffer birthdays today...hmm

Tonight for dinner we are having pork loin on the bbq w/grilled veggies and some kind of rice--me? I am gonna have my grilled salmon...yesterday the rain came down HARD just before dinner, so I scrambled to make a quick potatoes and eggs...they love that, so didn't even miss the grill!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Hmmm, Eggs and Potatoes sounds yummy!

I'm thinking we are going to grill too. Either fish, or ribs. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Meatloaf potatoes and carrots. Going to try the DCB for meatloaf. Very excited.

Going to try sweet & sour chicken in the DCB. Same process as fajitas, just adding some pineapple tidbits and water chestnuts with the peppers & onions and pouring sweet & sour sauce over the chicken. Serve over rice. Hope it turns out good!

I'm sure my poor hubby the guinea pig will let me know...I've been trying out all my recipes on him since I joined PC....so far so good! :)

What was I thinking? We can't grill tonight, because I have a party, and it's about a 45 minute drive!

I pulled some Sweet & Sour Meatballs that I made out of the freezer, and will be serving it with whole wheat buttered egg noodles, and green beans.

an older PC recipe for us out of the main dishes CB. Some kind of noodle chili bake. I have not made it but have had a team member make it and it's delish!

our 30-min Roasted Chicken (done in the oven), with a "Potato & Green Bean Salad" (WW recipe). Thinking of a Fresh Fruit Salad w/Lime-Ginger Syrup for dessert (another WW recipe I just got- looks delish!!) :)

sunset424 said:
Going to try sweet & sour chicken in the DCB. Same process as fajitas, just adding some pineapple tidbits and water chestnuts with the peppers & onions and pouring sweet & sour sauce over the chicken. Serve over rice. Hope it turns out good!

I'm sure my poor hubby the guinea pig will let me know...I've been trying out all my recipes on him since I joined PC....so far so good! :)

Mmmm...the sweet & sour chicken sounds good - let us know how it turned out.

We did 3-cheese garden pizza tonight.

Last night we grilled salmon on my new grill tray - man that thing is a bear to clean!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 22" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 22" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. During the event, our consultant will share a delicious dinner recipe and demonstrate how to make it using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Can anyone attend the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 22" event?

Yes, anyone can attend the event for free! Simply RSVP on our website and you will receive the link to join the virtual event on Thursday, April 22.

3. Will I need any special ingredients or kitchen tools to participate in the event?

No, our consultant will provide a list of ingredients and any necessary kitchen tools beforehand. You can also use alternative ingredients or tools if you don't have the exact ones listed.

4. How long will the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 22" event last?

The event will last approximately 1 hour. This includes the cooking demonstration and time for any questions or comments from attendees.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 22" event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the kitchen tools or products used during the event, our consultant will provide information on how to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara