• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13

In summary, chef's are celebrating their birthdays today with dinner of leftovers. Tonight, they will be grilling salmon. Later in the week, they will be trying a new soup.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...raggedyaunt, shaliane and harmon....have a wondferful day, today:love:

Tonight for dinner...easy.....leftovers!!!! Loaded baked potatoe chowder was yummy yesterday, pork loin from Tues. night and whatever else I can find in frig!!!

Have a warm day, everyone!!!:angel::chef:

My boyfriend is making hamburger BBQ and Tater Tots. Then after dinner I will be putting together a Lasagna for dinner for tomorrow night. That way I can put it in the fridge..and he can put it in the oven after work. That way we can eat around 5 rather than 6 or 7.

I'm feeling like tacos today! Tacos, with beans and rice on the side. Yum!

I'm also experimenting with 2 new cookie recipes today. Gluten/refined sugar free. We'll see how those turn out!

I'm going out to a hostess appreciation for Lia Sophia (yea... I'm lucky she invited me, my show with her did awful) so I'm sure dinner will be something yummy :D

I fixed a big pot of gumbo

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm feeling like tacos today! Tacos, with beans and rice on the side. Yum!

I'm also experimenting with 2 new cookie recipes today. Gluten/refined sugar free. We'll see how those turn out!

Funny, I just said that about 10 minutes ago (about the tacos!).

do anyone know exactly what ingredients you use to make the homemade barbecue sauce for chicken in the dcb. i know it ket,brown sugar.vinegar but how much of each

The 29 Minutes to Dinner, Vol. 2 has the bbq recipe for homemade sauce with the pork sandwiches (bbq rub, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup..). I made that for the first time a couple nights ago and by boys declared it their new favorite (which is quite high regards cuz bbq is a big thing in our house!).

As for tonight, we're having grilled salmon.

thanks i will see if i can find it

do you have the exact ingredient i am new at this do not know how to look it up on the website:)just tried

From the "Speedy Pulled Pork Sandwiches"

Sauce:
1 1/2 cups ketchup
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tbsp. cidar vinegar
2 tbsp. Smokey BBQ Rub
1 tbsp. hot sauce

The hot sauce is the key to this awesome sauce!

Combine the ingredients on the stove and heat about 4 minutes until it comes to a boil. Reduce and simmer 3 minutes.

I'm trying the "Mushroom, Beef & Barley" soup tonight from the old Soup recipe cards collection. The Turkey & Wild Rice soup was DELICIOUS and super easy, so I thought I'd give this one a try. :) It's been so cold lately, we're on a soup-kick. Which also has the added benefit of being much healthier usually and great for the weight-loss efforts!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13"?

"What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13" is a weekly virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase new recipes and kitchen products.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13"?

To participate, simply register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. You will receive a link to join the virtual demonstration on the designated date and time.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to attend "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13"?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the virtual cooking demonstration. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, you can do so through the provided links during the event.

4. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13"?

Yes, there will be a chat feature available during the virtual demonstration where you can ask questions and interact with the Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What if I can't attend "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 13" live?

If you are unable to attend the virtual cooking demonstration during the designated date and time, you can still register and receive a recording of the event to watch at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara