• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....wed.,December 30

In summary, the woman is talking about her day and what she is cooking for dinner. She also mentions that someone is being mean to her and she is not going to take it anymore.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!:sing:

Freeeezing cold out here on the east coast as I am sure it is over almost all the rest of the country.....

Not sure what's for dinner tonite...DH may be late working so I may make the troops homemade mac n cheese, or chicken soup or try the loaded potatoe chowder...haven't tried it yet:)blushing:) and everyone seems to rave about it......whatever I make it will be comforting and warm!!!! Have a great day all and try to stay warm...:angel:

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning!!!!!:sing:

Freeeezing cold out here on the east coast as I am sure it is over almost all the rest of the country.....

Not sure what's for dinner tonite...DH may be late working so I may make the troops homemade mac n cheese, or chicken soup or try the loaded potatoe chowder...haven't tried it yet:)blushing:) and everyone seems to rave about it......whatever I make it will be comforting and warm!!!! Have a great day all and try to stay warm...:angel:

Add one clove of crushed garlic to the chowder, and that makes it perfect! Topped with bacon, steamed broccoli, and sour cream...and it's the best comfort meal! Oh - and cut your potatoes into at least quarters before cooking - you can cut 8-10 minutes off your cooking time that way!

For Dinner, we are having the Pork Fajitas that I was going to make last night. I get to try my new uncooked tortillas from Costco. Yahoooo! (It's the littlest things that make me happy!)
Anyway, I'm thinking I may try a Mexican Rice with them. Fajitas will have all the "fixins" - peppers, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole...

Hot Dogs and Soda at Costco..we have a busy night..and Costco is part of it..so he suggested this..and I am fine with it

We're still eating some leftovers, but I'll be making mac & cheese with aged Gouda and possibly a fresh-baked loaf of whole wheat bread to go with them.

I am soooo on vacation. My husband put Hot Pockets in the microwave. I baked some sweet potato fries for us (third night in a row). I had some left over chili from last night and put it on my spring mix salad with a tiny bit of ranch dressing. Oh, and lots of ketchup with those fries.JAE

JAE said:
I am soooo on vacation. My husband put Hot Pockets in the microwave. I baked some sweet potato fries for us (third night in a row). I had some left over chili from last night and put it on my spring mix salad with a tiny bit of ranch dressing. Oh, and lots of ketchup with those fries.

JAE

Seriously....Ketchup on Sweet Potato Fries? That is just...well, it's just gross. Makes me want to gag. :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Try the honey mustard. YUM!

(and for anyone who thinks I'm being mean to JAE....she's my good friend, and she knows I'm teasing her. ;))

I like Outback steakhouse has good honey mustard dip. Where can I get me some of that?Oh, and don't listen to Becky. She's being really mean to me, and I'm not going to take it anymore. JK :)JAE

JAE said:
I like Outback steakhouse has good honey mustard dip. Where can I get me some of that?

Oh, and don't listen to Becky. She's being really mean to me, and I'm not going to take it anymore.

JK :)

JAE

LOL - I did laugh out loud, and now Rick and Micah want to know what's so funny.

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, December 30?

The menu for Wednesday, December 30 includes:
- Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Crisp for dessert

2. Can I make any substitutions for the menu items?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or restrictions. However, keep in mind that the recipes may not turn out as intended if major substitutions are made. We recommend following the recipes as closely as possible for the best results.

3. Are the ingredients for the menu items included in the Pampered Chef kit?

No, the Pampered Chef kit does not include the ingredients for the menu items. However, the kit does include all the necessary tools and equipment needed to prepare the recipes.

4. Can I adjust the serving size for the recipes?

Yes, the recipes are designed to serve 4 people. However, you can adjust the serving size by doubling or halving the ingredients accordingly. The cooking time may also need to be adjusted.

5. Are there any tips for preparing the menu items?

Yes, we recommend thoroughly reading the recipes and preparing all the ingredients before starting to cook. This will help ensure a smooth cooking process. Also, make sure to preheat the oven and use a timer to avoid overcooking or burning the dishes. Feel free to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any additional tips or guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedbybarbara