• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of Thanksgiving leftovers and dinner plans for the evening. Some mentioned having turkey for dinner, while others opted for sausage with potatoes and vegetables. One person shared their plans to attend a memorial service while another celebrated their 12th anniversary. The topic of leftovers was a popular one, with some mentioning making pot pies or chicken fried rice. Others shared their creative recipes for using leftover turkey, such as making chicken lasagne.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Monday,Everyone:sing:!!! Not sure I want to sing it out.....I swear alarm clocks and Mondays should be illegal!!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...mine was very blessed and warm and nice!!!

Lots of leftovers, so that was what was for dinner the past few days....sometimes I think those leftovers taste better than the first nite!!!

Tonite for dinner, we are off the turkey track and probably going to have sausage with potatoes, onions and green pepper slices in the rectangular baker...easy to prepare ahead due to such a busy nite, CCD,prepping for a vendor event later in the week, decorations, etc!!!

Last edited:
We are having teriyaki chicken, rice and corn.

Unfortunately I have to go to a visitation and memorial service for a volunteer I worked with at the local hospital for nine years. She passed on Friday. :( We had a turkey we had been given last week, and since we had Thanksgiving with both sets of families in the next town over I am just now getting around to cooking it. It's slow-cooking in the oven. DH will probably carve it for him and the kids, and just have rice or something easy to go with it. I'll reheat some when I get back home. And the leftover turkey will make a GREAT pot pie later this week! Judging by the size of this bird, we can probably get two or three pot pies out of it. :)

Thanksgiving leftovers....yummo

Well tonight's my 12th anniversary, and hubby and I are actually escaping the kiddos and going out for dinner, so I am being lazy and making sloppy joes and french fries for the kids :)

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Thank you :)

Happy Anniversary!

I made chicken fried rice using our Asian Seasoning Mix along with some soy sauce. It added just the right kick to the chicken, veggies and brown rice. I have enough left over for dinner tomorrow night too :)

Made Chicken Lasagne with leftover turkey, rice and black beans. YUM!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal?

The "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal is a delicious and easy-to-prepare dinner set that includes all the necessary ingredients for a complete meal on Monday, November 30th. It is a convenient option for busy individuals or families who want a home-cooked meal without the hassle of grocery shopping and meal planning.

2. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal provide?

The "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal typically provides 4-6 servings, depending on the specific meal set chosen. Each set includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert, ensuring a well-rounded meal for the whole family.

3. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal?

Unfortunately, the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal is not customizable. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of meal sets for different dietary preferences or restrictions, so you can find a set that best fits your needs.

4. How do I order the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal?

The "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the meal set you would like and add it to your cart. You can also contact a consultant for assistance with ordering.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner...mon.,Nov.30" meal is designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each set comes with step-by-step instructions and all the necessary ingredients, making it a great option for beginners or those looking for a quick and easy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara