• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Monday,Jan.4

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, All:sing:!!!

Ugh, back to school,alarm clocks,reality.....ugh....

Today is leftover Monday. We are having leftover Lasagne that I made last night...busy with CCD,school clubs,etc....

Have a great Monday everyone...stay warm and safe:angel:!!!

lpacker

Aug 6, 2005
Our Pampered Chef cluster is eating out tonight with spouses for our January meeting, end of the year recognitions, home office annoucements, late holiday get-together, etc.

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
Appetizers & desserts at the Back to Business Meeting

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
We aren't having a Back To Business Meeting. Several scheduling conflicts, so it just wasn't going to be worth it to try and do one. My Director and I went through the DVD yesterday...and that's all I'll say about that.

SO - for tonight's dinner: We are having a roasted turkey tenderloin w/ apple & onion relish, and baked sweet potatoes, and some kind of green veggie....maybe a salad?

WLMcCoy

Advanced Member
May 21, 2008
Eating out!! Taking our daughter to Disney on Ice tonight!! Hopefully a steak!!

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
I will be eating at our Back to Biz meeting tonight. Everyone is bringing a dish. I will make a chic pea and macaroni soup for the hubby and kids to eat.

PCSarahjm

Advanced Member
Apr 25, 2007
I have a pork loin roast in the crockpot.....any suggestions on what to do with it or to have with it??? I have all day to figure that out!

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
Back to biz meeting tonight, hopefully the weather cooperates!
Karlene's making sloppy Jo's from what I understand!

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I'm a little late, but I'm catching up on my CS threads. We had spinach tortellini with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Just in case there was a need for more food, I baked some sweet potato fries. Now they're gone, so I need to go to Costco. I had salad and fries with lots of KETCHUP (that was for Becky). The boys and dh had tortellini and meatballs then fries.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'm a little late, but I'm catching up on my CS threads. We had spinach tortellini with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Just in case there was a need for more food, I baked some sweet potato fries. Now they're gone, so I need to go to Costco. I had salad and fries with lots of KETCHUP (that was for Becky). The boys and dh had tortellini and meatballs then fries.

Hahahahahaha....very funny J!

I probably won't be making a Costco Trip til next week - but I'll let you know when I'm thinking about going!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views