1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Monday,Jan.4

1. Good Morning, All:sing:!!!

Ugh, back to school,alarm clocks,reality.....ugh....

Today is leftover Monday. We are having leftover Lasagne that I made last night...busy with CCD,school clubs,etc....

Have a great Monday everyone...stay warm and safe:angel:!!!

2. lpacker

lpacker Member

Our Pampered Chef cluster is eating out tonight with spouses for our January meeting, end of the year recognitions, home office annoucements, late holiday get-together, etc.

Jan 4, 2010
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Appetizers & desserts at the Back to Business Meeting

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

We aren't having a Back To Business Meeting. Several scheduling conflicts, so it just wasn't going to be worth it to try and do one. My Director and I went through the DVD yesterday...and that's all I'll say about that.

SO - for tonight's dinner: We are having a roasted turkey tenderloin w/ apple & onion relish, and baked sweet potatoes, and some kind of green veggie....maybe a salad?

Jan 4, 2010
  5. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Eating out!! Taking our daughter to Disney on Ice tonight!! Hopefully a steak!!

Jan 4, 2010
  6. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I will be eating at our Back to Biz meeting tonight. Everyone is bringing a dish. I will make a chic pea and macaroni soup for the hubby and kids to eat.

Jan 4, 2010
  7. PCSarahjm

PCSarahjm Advanced Member

I have a pork loin roast in the crockpot.....any suggestions on what to do with it or to have with it??? I have all day to figure that out!

Jan 4, 2010
  8. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Back to biz meeting tonight, hopefully the weather cooperates!
    Karlene's making sloppy Jo's from what I understand!

Jan 4, 2010
  9. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I'm a little late, but I'm catching up on my CS threads. We had spinach tortellini with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Just in case there was a need for more food, I baked some sweet potato fries. Now they're gone, so I need to go to Costco. I had salad and fries with lots of KETCHUP (that was for Becky). The boys and dh had tortellini and meatballs then fries.

Jan 5, 2010
  10. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hahahahahaha....very funny J!

I probably won't be making a Costco Trip til next week - but I'll let you know when I'm thinking about going!

Jan 5, 2010
Have something to add?