• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..wed., November 18

In summary, the conversation revolved around the current weather, plans for dinner (chicken and vegetables), and upcoming Thanksgiving preparations. The speaker is in charge of cooking for Thanksgiving and loves the holiday for its smells, colors, tastes, and warmth. They also mention making cranberry muffins/loaf to send to their in-laws. The conversation ends with the speaker feeling exhausted but looking forward to a break tomorrow and Friday after a busy week. They also mention making a homemade chicken vegetable soup to keep away the cold and flu.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!
What another beautiful day on the east coast today...not gonna last long, though. The weatherman is calling for rain tonite..ugh!:thumbdown:

Tonite for dinner we are having chicken breasts surrounded by cut up red potatoes and onions in the large rectangular bake, with some steamed veggies on the side...probably carrots and peas....

Who is doing the cooking for Thanksgiving?? I am!!! This is my FAVORITE holiday...love the smells, colors,tastes and warmth of it all:love: I have to start purchasing all my non perishables today!!! Probably will make some cranberry muffins/loaf and send them to my in-laws, too!!

Tonight we are having Chili. . . .mmmmmmm. . . . love chili.

I'm exhausted....and have a huge event tonight.

I'll probably give my Guys money and tell them to go out to eat.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and Friday. I've been going at it for a week straight w/o a break. (didn't have a show Sunday, but Sunday is a very busy day for us, typically)

The house is a mess, and I have absolutely no inspiration to cook anything. Yesterday we ended up having chicken apple sausages (in the grill pan) and baked sweet potatoes. No effort meal - Good thing they love that combo!

Homemade Chicken Vegetable soup... trying to keep the cold and flu bug away! :)

Good morning! I couldn't agree more, the weather has been beautiful lately but it looks like rain is on the way. Your dinner sounds delicious, I love using the large rectangular bake for meals like that. As for Thanksgiving, I am also the one in charge of cooking. It's my favorite holiday as well, all the aromas and flavors just make it so special. I love the idea of sending cranberry muffins/loaf to your in-laws, I might have to steal that idea. Happy cooking and happy Thanksgiving!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, November 18?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, November 18 is our delicious Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. It's a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love!

2. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions or modifications to the featured recipe to fit your dietary preferences or needs. Our recipes are versatile and can be customized to your liking.

3. How many servings does the featured recipe for Wednesday, November 18 make?

The Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe makes 4 servings, so it's perfect for a family dinner or for meal prepping for the week.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the featured recipe?

No, the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, having a good quality stir-fry pan or wok will make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

5. Is the featured recipe for Wednesday, November 18 suitable for vegetarians or vegans?

Unfortunately, the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains beef. However, we have a variety of other vegetarian and vegan recipes available on our website that you can try out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back