1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Wed., Dec. 3

1. Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!

Hope you are alll having a great week...not too many bumps along the way!!

Tonite we are busy in the house....again. My DD has cheer practice, so she is having the leftover turkey soup from last nite (which was soooo goood) before practice. My DH is having leftover sauage and peppers from Mon. nite and DS is having pancakes (his choice!)..when my DD gets home she will probably want some, too! Me? whatever is leftover from the leftovers...hoping for the turkey soup;)....

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I made a REALLY GOOD Southwest Turkey Soup yesterday...I had to leave for my show before DS & DH ate, but this morning, DH told me that DS LOVED it!
    He ate a whole big bowl of it without talking, or having to be told to get back in his chair. (major!) So, I know that it was a hit.

Today, we have a 5 year old guest for dinner - taking care of DS's best friend while his Mom and Dad go to a work party. Soooo, I'm trying to figure out what to have. He's sorta picky...he wouldn't eat Mac n Cheese last time he was here, because it didn't come from a blue box. I might do Make Your Own Pizzas.

I sorta hate doing that, because it's my one night home this week (w/o a show) and I was hoping to make a nice dinner - for us, that would often be some kind of fish or seafood...but I don't think that will work tonight.

Dec 2, 2009
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

No cooking for me tonight. Hubby and the kids will be making me pasta, salad, bread and of course a birthday cake - hopefully not chocolate :)

Dec 2, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

Dec 2, 2009
  5. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

stew and homemade bread

Dec 2, 2009
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have something to add?