• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, Nov.9

Tonight I made chicken and black bean tacos. Dh and I ate them with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes on top. They were really good!Happy birthday Barbara!
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Everyone!!! I hope you all had a great weekend.....I did! I just want to thank God for giving me this beautiful birthday present of a warm and sunny day today!!! I Love You!!!:love:

For dinner tonite I think we are going out to eat for my birthday...I might want to bbq with this warm weather we are having and I have never bbq'ed on my birthday!!:blushing:

I also want to give a big shout out to Chef Moseley...I made the applesauce yesterday and wow!!!:sing: It was great!! I found another use for the mix 'n chop when the applesauce was done brewing/cooking there was still a few soft chunks that i mashed down...I also used PC cinnamon...yum!!!

Happy birthday! Enjoy the beautiful day and the applesauce.

Tonight it's left over stuffed shells. We have our cluster meeting today and I can't eat recipe we're making tonight (I'm gluten free). I made them last night without a recipe and I must say, they were pretty tasty!

Happy Birthday to yoU!

Homemade Strombolis for us..they are in the oven right now. Perfect football night food.

Happy Birthday Barbara!

Today, we had tacos. DS has been watching too much TV, and he decided that we really needed to try hard shells for tacos tonight. It was fun and exciting until he took the first bite, and his taco broke in two. He was not happy with that. "Mom, the shells taste good, but I think I want soft tortillas from now on." :D We had to try them though, or he would have never stopped bugging me!

Dh got home early so we spent the night doing some shopping and then just hit up KFC...i feel soooo bloated from their food now...ick!

ChefBeckyD said:
Happy Birthday Barbara!

Today, we had tacos. DS has been watching too much TV, and he decided that we really needed to try hard shells for tacos tonight. It was fun and exciting until he took the first bite, and his taco broke in two. He was not happy with that. "Mom, the shells taste good, but I think I want soft tortillas from now on." :D We had to try them though, or he would have never stopped bugging me!

When we make hard tacos I usually put the meat and cheese in the shell and put them in the oven for a few minutes and that helps with the breaking shells (although it's probably because all of the grease from the meat and cheese saturates the shell, but it's still good and the cheese melts, nummy!)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It will feature delicious and easy recipes for dinner that you can make on Monday, November 9th.

2. How do I join the "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" event?

To join the event, simply visit our website and register for the event. Once you have registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual cooking demonstration on Monday, November 9th.

3. Are the recipes for the "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" event suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes for the "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" event are designed to be easily customizable to fit various dietary restrictions. Our consultants will also be available during the event to answer any questions you may have about ingredient substitutions.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes beforehand?

Yes, you can purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" recipes beforehand. We will provide a list of ingredients needed for each recipe on our website, so you can be prepared to cook along during the virtual demonstration.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during the "What's for Dinner...Monday, Nov.9" event?

While there may not be any specific promotions during the event, we always have great deals and offers available on our products. Make sure to check out our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • pamperedbybarbara