• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, February 1

In summary, the conversation discusses dinner plans for the day consisting of Citrus and Basil Chicken Breast, Perogies, and Wet Burritos. The meal is supposed to be fattening, but the participants are looking forward to it nonetheless.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy February--we made it through January!!Happy Birthday to cheffers...mystik, pchefmichele and whiteytheresa...have a great day, today!!!Tonight for dinner I am making potatoes and eggs--request from DH--he loves the way I make them:love:, also looks like I will be inside mostly today...I dont like driving on ice, so I may be whipping up a batch of applesauce with the large bag of apples I brought yesterday.Have pampered day, everyone!!:blushing:

I'm thinking Baked potato chowder in honor of today's awesome announcement. I will add ham instead of Bacon since that's what I have and I will make either cornbread or biscuits.

The "Snowmaggedon" is supposed to begin hitting us around 5pm today. I should probably be making something more comfort foodish...although to us, I guess this is comfort food! The little guy requested wet burritos, so that's what we're having!

(Wet Burritos are a Michigan thing, I've discovered...) Taco meat, refried beans, onions, and cheese wrapped in tortillas, smothered in a sauce made from enchilada sauce and brown gravy, then more cheese, and baked. Then smothered in lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and sour cream. YUM!

I don't know..was planning on going to my boyfriend's house..but I am not driving in this weather..so..I am going to have to see what is in the freezer..maybe I will cook for my mom and sister.

Well.....bbq hog ribs last night - not a success :( Flavor was amazing, but not enough meat on them to fill anyone up! Oh well....live and learn!
It is supposed to be freezing down here in South Texas tonight so I am thinking Baked Potato Chowder for dinner! Yummmmm!
Have a great day friends!

chefheidi2003 said:
I don't know..was planning on going to my boyfriend's house..but I am not driving in this weather..so..I am going to have to see what is in the freezer..maybe I will cook for my mom and sister.

We are going to have Citrus and Basil Chicken Breast..Perogies..and some kind of veggie that I have not decided yet.

(Wet Burritos are a Michigan thing, I've discovered...) Taco meat, refried beans, onions, and cheese wrapped in tortillas, smothered in a sauce made from enchilada sauce and brown gravy, then more cheese, and baked. Then smothered in lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and sour cream. YUM![/QUOTE]

This sounds great! I like adding the brown gravy to kind of neutralize the flavor of the enchilada. I'll have to give it a try some time.

I'm making ham and baked beans and something else. My hubby would probably request scalloped potatoes but please, could this meal get any more fattening?

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1" is a weekly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features new recipes, cooking tips, and product promotions.

2. How can I access "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1"?

You can access "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1" by signing up for our email list or by visiting our website on Tuesdays.

3. Are the recipes in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes featured in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1" are designed to be simple and easy to make with a variety of ingredients and cooking techniques.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1"?

Absolutely! We encourage our readers to make the recipes their own by adding or substituting ingredients to suit their personal taste preferences.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions included in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1"?

Yes, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 1" often features exclusive discounts and promotions on Pampered Chef products. Don't miss out on these great deals by subscribing to our email list!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara