• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 23

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 23" is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. The required ingredients include chicken breasts, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and various vegetables. Other proteins such as tofu or salmon can be substituted for chicken, and the cooking time should be adjusted accordingly. The preparation time is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is about 25 minutes. This recipe can also be made ahead of time by preparing the chicken and vegetables and storing them in the fridge until ready to cook.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Day!! Running a little late, today!!:blushing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....debvoellinger,Carole Kilpatrick and StacieB...have a super day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making homemade french onion soup, and riceballs....dreary, raw,rainy day here and need some good HOT soup!!:chef:

Have a great day, everyone!!

My hubby is out of town so I'm making the Sweet & Sour Shrimp recipe from the dcb cookbook (he doesn't eat seafood). Anyone made this? I can't wait, sounds fabulous.

marinaded steak tips and a big salad

Pancakes with freshly made Vermont Maple Syrup and homemade breakfast sausage!

Thanks for the Birthday Wish. I am going to make Chicken Enchiladas with a nice salad.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 23"?

The featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 23" is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.

2. What ingredients will I need for this recipe?

You will need chicken breasts, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, and carrots.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as tofu or salmon. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How long does it take to prepare this recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is about 15 minutes, and the cooking time is approximately 25 minutes.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetables ahead of time and store them in the fridge. When you are ready to cook, simply place them in the oven and follow the cooking instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara