• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, February 1

In summary, the featured meal for "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 1" is beef stroganoff, a hearty and delicious dish perfect for chilly nights. To make it, you will need beef sirloin, onions, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, and egg noodles. It takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. You can also substitute the beef with chicken or tofu and serve it with steamed vegetables, salad, garlic bread, or mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy February!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....mystik,whiteyteresa, and AmyJBeck

I hope everyone had a good, healthy and profitable weekend!!!!

Tonight for dinner I think I am making one of my DD's top ten fav.-chicken and peas...easy,fast and yummy!!

I made homemade applesauce yesterday and even though that is usually a fall type dessert, it is soooo good on a cold, winter night:balloon:!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

chicken fajita enchiladas

We didn't eat very well last week, between my show schedule, and the little guy being so sick...

So, today, I am doing a Roast, with baked sweet potatoes, green beans, and a tossed salad. DH deserves a treat after all his extra work around the house last week, so I'll have to come up with a dessert too...

finishing off leftovers from our snow-weekend (I cooked ahead...just in case). Have some chili or Potato Chowder, Chicago-style Pizza and Chicago Hot Dogs that we had shipped in for a "Chicago weekend" (sports event on TV between the old hometown team (Chicago) and our current team).And for dessert...TUMS! :D

roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes with gravy, salad & homemade bread

The chicken risotto from the weekday dinners cards with veggies :)

1. What is the featured meal for "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 1"?

The featured meal for "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 1" is a delicious and hearty beef stroganoff. This classic dish is sure to please your taste buds and warm you up on a chilly February night.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the beef stroganoff?

To make the beef stroganoff, you will need 1 pound of beef sirloin, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms, 1 can of beef broth, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup of sour cream, and 8 ounces of egg noodles.

3. How long does it take to prepare the beef stroganoff?

The beef stroganoff takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. This includes cooking time for the beef, onions, and mushrooms, as well as boiling the egg noodles and mixing in the sauce ingredients.

4. Can I substitute the beef with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the beef with chicken or tofu for a vegetarian option. If using chicken, it is recommended to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked. If using tofu, it is recommended to use extra firm tofu and cook for approximately 5-7 minutes or until browned.

5. Is there a recommended side dish to serve with the beef stroganoff?

While the beef stroganoff is a complete meal on its own, you can serve it with a side of steamed vegetables or a simple salad for added nutrition. Some may also enjoy pairing it with a side of garlic bread or mashed potatoes for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara