• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24" is a weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It takes place every Thursday at 7pm EST and lasts approximately 30 minutes. To join, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the event link. You do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate, but you can contact the consultant for more information. You can also invite your friends to join by sharing the event link with them.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning..Happy Thursday!!

Happy Birthday to our cheffers....jfoos, kcnancy and fran.....have a terrific day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken picatta pasta (fall/winter 2010 SB)....fresh fruit salad for dessert, too!

Have a great day, everyone!:chef:

I have a Women's Night Out booth tonight, and I have to leave at 3pm to go set up for it....so I just told DH before he left for work that I'd scrounge up something for him and DS. Probably Mac n Cheese and Chicken Apple Sausages. They would both like that. :)

I'm going to make the Chicken Pot Pie recipe from the new DCB Cookbook. It's cold and dreary here today, so that seems a great option!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24"?

"What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24" is a weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate a new recipe and share tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

2. When does "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24" take place?

"What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24" takes place every Thursday at 7pm EST. The event will last approximately 30 minutes.

3. How can I join "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24"?

To join "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the event link. You will be directed to a virtual meeting room where you can watch the cooking demonstration and ask any questions you may have.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24"?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24". However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products used in the demonstration, you can contact the consultant for more information.

5. Can I invite my friends to join "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24"?

Yes, you can invite your friends to join "What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 24". Simply share the event link with them and they can join in on the fun and learn some delicious new recipes as well!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara