• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 17

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on February 17th. To participate, simply register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. There is no cost to participate, but you will need to purchase the ingredients for the recipes. You can invite friends and family to join in on the fun and the featured recipes will be easy, delicious, and cater to different dietary restrictions.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!Happy Birthday to cheffers.....WRFRENZ and erinyourpclady...have a super day, today!!Tonight for dinner I am thinking perhaps stuffed artichokes, with leftover veggie barley soup for the fan club and for me...just the vegetable barley soup leftover...(healthy and lo-cal)...not sure about dessertHave a great day, everyone....Chefbecky..how is Micah feeling today? Hope he is better!!

Micah is great today....no fever for 3rd day in a row - still some congestion, but he's bouncing all over the place! He only had one day of school this week - he missed Mon. & Tues., went yesterday, and his Winter Break starts today.

We're headed to Great Wolf Lodge for a couple of days....he's bouncing off the walls w/ excitement.

The great thing about GWL is that they work with food allergies! I emailed them about our gluten/corn sensitivities, and the food director herself emailed me back and said No Problem! They have Gluten-free pizza crust, and gluten free bread for sandwiches and french toast - AND they cook it in a special pan so it doesn't get glutened!
We're looking forward to getting soaked, playing in the Arcade, and letting someone else make our Gluten Free Pizza!

We made Turkey & Pesto Ravioli with Fresh Tomato Sauce tonight. IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3548.JPG

Last edited:

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on February 17th. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17"?

To participate, simply register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. You will receive a list of ingredients and instructions for the recipes that will be featured during the event.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17"?

No, there is no cost to participate in the event. However, you will need to purchase the ingredients for the recipes you choose to make.

4. Can I invite friends to join me for "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite friends and family to join in on the fun and cooking experience. Just make sure they register for the event as well.

5. What type of recipes will be featured during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 17"?

The recipes will vary, but they will all be easy and delicious meals that can be made in under 30 minutes. There will also be options for different dietary restrictions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
  • pamperedbybarbara