• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, March 10

In summary, the conversation revolved around various topics such as the weather, upcoming family plans, dinner plans, and recent meetings and events. There was also mention of a friend's child with cancer and a husband's birthday. The participants also shared their food choices for dinner and their enjoyment of certain recipes. Overall, it was a positive and lively conversation.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!!!

What a glorious 4 days we have been having here...yesterday was 63*:love::thumbup::balloon:

No cheffer birthdays today.....

Tonight for dinner I am making cheeseburgers on the grill for my DD and DS...DH is going back up to Buffalo,NY (8 hrs. away) for work,today for another month:thumbdown:...we are going up in a few weeks when DD and DS have spring break, then he is coming home for Easter:love:....I am having leftover veggie barley soup that I made from my friends recipe...it was good, lo-cal and easy to make!!!

10 days until SPRING!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

I baked up some chicken nuggets for one child. Other child went to Taco Bell. DH baked himself some chicken nuggets around 9:30 pm. I don't remember if I had dinner. I did have some ice cream with the boys. :)

Tonight we had a benefit night at Taco Cabana for the child of a friend of mine. He has cancer on his kidney. They were going in to remove a portion of one of his kidneys then found the tumor wrapped all around the supposed healthy kidney. So, we had Taco Cabana tonight.

And today was my husband's birthday. Does that count a a Cheffer b-day?! JK

JAE said:
I baked up some chicken nuggets for one child. Other child went to Taco Bell. DH baked himself some chicken nuggets around 9:30 pm. I don't remember if I had dinner. I did have some ice cream with the boys. :)

We had the chicken tacos at the meeting - YUM! Plus, someone else brought the Chicken Pesto Flatbread....I could eat it all myself I think - so good! Missed you there! It was a great meeting - one of the best we've had, I think!

ChefBeckyD said:
We had the chicken tacos at the meeting - YUM! Plus, someone else brought the Chicken Pesto Flatbread....I could eat it all myself I think - so good! Missed you there! It was a great meeting - one of the best we've had, I think!

Oh, just great!!! Thanks for making me feel guilty and like I'm missing out. :cry: Just kidding. I'm glad it was great. There's just no way it would have worked for me.

I love the chicken tacos and the flatbread. I actually am really loving every recipe I've made from the current SBRC.

What is the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, March 10" event?

The "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, March 10" event is a weekly event held by Pampered Chef where we share delicious and easy recipes for busy weeknights.

Can I attend the event in person?

No, this event is held online. You can join us from the comfort of your own home.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the event?

No, the event is free to attend. However, if you would like to try the recipes being shared, you can purchase the necessary ingredients through our website.

How do I join the event?

To join the event, simply visit our website on Wednesday, March 10 and click on the "What's for Dinner" event link. You will be directed to the event page where you can watch and participate.

What types of recipes will be shared during the event?

We will be sharing a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. We also try to include a mix of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara