• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, March 12

one more thing. Yesterday, I made a batch of almond milk yogurt. I put it in the fridge to thicken, and then put it in the freezer for later. It turned out great! Probably the same person who hates chocolate. Oh...one more thing. Yesterday, I made a batch of almond milk yogurt. I put it in the fridge to thicken, and then put it in the freezer for later. It turned out great!
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!:chef:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...purrbal...have a enjoyable day, today!!!!! And a VERRRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TRISH IN TEXAS....may you have an excellent new year with lots of great new beginnings and plenty of smiles and {{{hugs}}}} :love::angel::sing::balloon:;):D:)

Tonight for dinner....my DD and DS are having homemade pizza and I am having an eggwhite omellette w/green peppers, tomatoes and maybe mushrooms...yum

Becky...I love my veggie barley soup:blushing:..so it was not too hard to resist the chicken meal last night...everytime I want to cheat and eat something that is not good for me and my hips I remember how much I worked out in the gym that day...yesterday I ran 2 miles and biked 5!!!(Need to lose the jiggles that took over my body!)

8 days to SPRING!!!!!!!!:balloon:

Last edited:
Okay - today, DH is leaving work @ 1pm...he's worked a ton extra this week, so he's taking some comp time. YEA! We're going out for lunch, and then shopping.

I think for dinner it will be lighter - either chicken and black bean quesadillas, or Jerk Chicken Nachos. (using leftover grilled chicken)

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - today, DH is leaving work @ 1pm...he's worked a ton extra this week, so he's taking some comp time. YEA! We're going out for lunch, and then shopping.

I think for dinner it will be lighter - either chicken and black bean quesadillas, or Jerk Chicken Nachos. (using leftover grilled chicken)

Hey! Are you actually using Jerk Seasoning or Chipotle? I have a whole chicken to cook in the microwave, but boys both have social activities and dh is working late. Soooo, I guess I'll cook it right before dh comes home....around 9 pm. I have onions and carrots to include in there, too. I'll be having salad and sweet potato fries. Surprise, surprise!

JAE said:
Hey! Are you actually using Jerk Seasoning or Chipotle? I have a whole chicken to cook in the microwave, but boys both have social activities and dh is working late. Soooo, I guess I'll cook it right before dh comes home....around 9 pm. I have onions and carrots to include in there, too. I'll be having salad and sweet potato fries. Surprise, surprise!
Well, Rick came home not feeling good (he's been sick all week) so he laid down to take a nap, and Micah and I had turkey sandwiches and cantaloupe & grapes for lunch. We are going to Costco right now (don't hate me for going w/o you!:eek:) to pick up R's new glasses (his turn this week) and I'm buying more sweet potato fries! He suggested we go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner - so I'll be having a baked sweet potato for dinner!:DI would have used the Chipotle, BTW!Oh, and Micah can now read what I'm writing, and he wanted to know if I was writing to you...he thought you might like this little smilie :rolleyes: he says it means "here we go again..." :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:

Mmmm I could eat Jerk Chicken Nachos every day of my life.

leftymac said:
Mmmm I could eat Jerk Chicken Nachos every day of my life.

Me too - it may be why I talk many of my hosts into having them at their parties. :D To me, it's the perfect food.

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too - it may be why I talk many of my hosts into having them at their parties. :D To me, it's the perfect food.

I've never met someone who didn't like them. Even those who gripe, "I don't like Jerk seasoning...blah blah blah" end up loving them.

Well, I had one guest turn her nose up at the sour cream, but that's because she hated sour cream. Who hates sour cream?!?!

Tell Micah I liked the "here we go again" face. He was right. I went to Costco yesterday, and took a friend w/o a membership. After she spend $217, I think she's going to sign up. We were there for a while, longer than I've ever been there. There's a coupon for contacts, and I want to see if mine are included. I will be going back soon. Bummer that Rick is not feeling well.

leftymac said:
I've never met someone who didn't like them. Even those who gripe, "I don't like Jerk seasoning...blah blah blah" end up loving them.

Well, I had one guest turn her nose up at the sour cream, but that's because she hated sour cream. Who hates sour cream?!?!

Probably the same person who hates chocolate. Oh well, More for US! :love:

JAE said:
Tell Micah I liked the "here we go again" face. He was right. I went to Costco yesterday, and took a friend w/o a membership. After she spend $217, I think she's going to sign up. We were there for a while, longer than I've ever been there. There's a coupon for contacts, and I want to see if mine are included. I will be going back soon. Bummer that Rick is not feeling well.
What! You went to Costo w/o ME????

J/K! :D

1. What is the featured meal for this week?

The featured meal for this week is Chicken Fajita Bowls. It includes marinated chicken, bell peppers, onions, and rice, topped with a homemade fajita sauce and served in a bowl for easy assembly and cleanup.

2. Is there a vegetarian option available for this week's dinner?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option available for this week's dinner. It is a Veggie Fajita Bowl that includes marinated tofu, bell peppers, onions, and rice, topped with a homemade fajita sauce.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured meal?

Yes, you can substitute any ingredients in the featured meal to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. You can also swap out ingredients for similar ones if you have them on hand.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured meal?

The featured meal takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook. This time may vary depending on your cooking experience and kitchen equipment.

5. Are there any allergens or dietary information for the featured meal?

Yes, there are allergens and dietary information for the featured meal. The Chicken Fajita Bowl contains gluten, dairy, and soy. The Veggie Fajita Bowl contains gluten and soy. Both meals can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free ingredients and dairy-free by omitting cheese and sour cream toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara