• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, February 11

In summary, the upcoming What's Cookin' event on Friday, February 11th will have a theme of "Valentine's Day Treats" and will start at 6:00 PM EST. Common kitchen ingredients and equipment will be used, and a list will be provided in the event description. To join, click on the event link or follow the instructions in the description, and a recording will be available for those who cannot attend.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...TGIF!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...mhornbacher...have a great day, today...enjoy!!

Tonight for dinner is super easy...chinese--DH says it has been too long:blushing:...not sure whether take-out or go out...think it depends on the weather--if its too cold...we are staying in-fire in fireplace and just relaxing!!

Have a great weekend!!

This isn't just dinner..but I will put my evening plans..LOL

Red Lobster with my family..then ENGAGEMENT RING SHOPPING!!

We'll have no kids this evening (they are spending the night with my sis-in-law). Can't decide if we want to brave the crowds and go out (it's Valentine's Day weekend, remember? :yuck:) or if we want to stay in. We're having a b-day party here tomorrow night so we could accomplish alot in getting ready for that if we stayed in. Who knows. What do you vote? LOL!

chefheidi2003 said:
This isn't just dinner..but I will put my evening plans..LOL

Red Lobster with my family..then ENGAGEMENT RING SHOPPING!!

Yay!! Congratulations a little early!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Yay!! Congratulations a little early!

Thank you..I am so excited..we found one. Much bigger than I ever thought that I would have..BUT..I LOVE IT..and it was on sale for a great price. Very happy.

What's Cookin'.....friday, February 11?

"What is the theme for this week's What's Cookin' event?"

The theme for this week's What's Cookin' event is "Valentine's Day Treats". We will be sharing recipes and tips for creating delicious treats to celebrate the holiday.

"What time does the event start?"

The event will start at 6:00 PM EST. We recommend logging in a few minutes early to ensure a smooth start.

"Do I need to have any specific ingredients or equipment for this event?"

We will be using a variety of common kitchen ingredients and equipment for this event. A list of ingredients and equipment needed will be shared in the event description. We also recommend having your Pampered Chef products on hand for a more hands-on experience.

"How do I join the event?"

To join the event, simply click on the event link or follow the instructions in the event description. You will need to have a Zoom account to participate.

"Will there be a recording of the event available?"

Yes, a recording of the event will be available for those who are unable to attend or would like to re-watch. The recording will be shared in the event group after the event concludes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara