• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25" is a weekly event held by Pampered Chef where they showcase their latest products and share delicious recipes. The event takes place on Friday, February 25 at various locations around the country, but can also be joined virtually through their website or social media platforms. No RSVP is needed and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available on select products. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and interact with the team during the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...TGIF!! 23 Days until Spring!! 10 Months until Christmas (oops :blushing::p)

Happy Birthday to cheffer...jjagmom...have a great day, today!!

Tonight for dinner we are having leftovers......beef stew, chicken pasta picata, and whatever veggies are leftover!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!:angel:

no cooking for me, off to a Bon Jovi concert. but I made the Sweet corn cakes with creole shrimp (from the Make it Light, Make it Healthy cookbook) the other night and used the extra sauce on grilled tilapia last night. Absolutely yummy.

Good morning and happy Friday! I can't believe we're only 23 days away from spring and 10 months away from Christmas...time sure flies! Happy birthday to cheffer and jjagmom, I hope you both have a wonderful day! Leftovers for dinner sounds delicious, especially beef stew and chicken pasta picata. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25"?

"What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25" is a weekly event held by Pampered Chef where we showcase our latest products and share delicious recipes for you to try at home.

2. When and where does "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25" take place?

"What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25" will take place on Friday, February 25 at various Pampered Chef locations around the country. You can also join the event virtually through our website or social media platforms.

3. Do I need to RSVP for "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25"?

No, you do not need to RSVP for "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25". The event is open to everyone and we encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

4. Will there be any special offers or promotions during "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25"?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available during "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25" on select products. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these deals!

5. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to ask questions and interact with us during "What's Cookin'.....friday, February 25". Our team will be available to answer any questions you may have about the featured products or recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara