• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23" is a weekly online event hosted by Pampered Chef that features new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. It will take place on Wednesday, February 23 at 7pm EST on the Pampered Chef Facebook page and does not require any special equipment or ingredients. Viewers are encouraged to ask questions and the event will be recorded for those unable to attend live.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.....!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....heather223...have a really great day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making Shrimp Orzo Skillet....from 29 minutes to dinner, vol. 1. Planned to make this last week, but time got away from me!

Have a great day, everyone!!:blushing:

Chicken and noodle soup. We have been getting snow on and off here today so this makes a good comfort food.

That sounds delicious! I hope it turns out well for you. Happy birthday to heather223, may your day be filled with love, joy, and lots of good food! Have a fantastic day, everyone!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23"?

"What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23" is a weekly online event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share new and delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. It's a great way to learn new cooking techniques and get inspired in the kitchen!

2. When and where can I watch "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23"?

This event will take place on Wednesday, February 23 at 7pm EST on our official Pampered Chef Facebook page. Make sure to mark your calendars and tune in for some tasty fun!

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients. Our recipes and cooking demonstrations are designed to be accessible to everyone and use common kitchen tools and ingredients. However, if there are any specific products being showcased, we will provide alternative options.

4. Can I ask questions or interact during "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23"?

Absolutely! We encourage our viewers to participate and ask questions during the event. Our team will be available to answer any questions and provide helpful tips and advice.

5. Will there be a recording of "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 23" available?

Yes, the event will be recorded and posted on our Facebook page for those who are unable to attend live. You can also check out our website for past recordings and recipes from previous "What's Cookin'.....wednesday" events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedbybarbara