• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, July 28

In summary, the conversation covers happy hump day, busyness in the house, dinner plans, and food choices.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Hump Day!!!!...

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:thumbdown:

Very busy/crazy in our house...we are completely renovating our Master Bathroom...The last room in the whole house:D:balloon::sing:...been a looong process......dinners around here this week have been quick...burgers, etc...tonight I am making Shrimp Orzo Skillet--29 Min. to Dinner. Volume 1...yummy and fast!!! Summer Rain clouds are threatening..so I am planning on inside cooking today...

Have a good day !!!!!

My Brother and his family are visiting from New Orleans, so we are grilling burgers and hot dogs, along with freshly picked green beans (about an hour ago!), pasta salad, grilled corn on the cob, melon slices, and fruit pizza.:chef:

I'm thinking the Gremolata Steak with Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes from the 29 Minutes to Dinner vol. 1. I think I'll do my usual salad on the side - romaine or spinach, tomato, cucumber, red onion, feta, and cracked pepper topped with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. :chef:

Great! Now I've made myself hungry!! :rolleyes:

If our power comes back on I might make something, if our power does not come back on We might be cleaning out the fridge and then go to noodles and co!

Oh man! Hope you get power soon!!!
I have a roast cooking in the crockpot....going to try my sister in laws idea she did last week! Cooked it all day on low w/ very little water.....going to shred the meat and have tacos before bowling! Should be delicious!

I put some turkey sausage links in the crock pot with some homemade sauce I make with ketchup, mustard, maple syrup and brown sugar. I'll have my usualy salad. Maybe I'll cook up some potatoes for my dh.

grilling a pork tenderloin....I have no idea what's going with it

Turkey Taco meatballs with Spanish rice!

Sandwiches in the park with a greek pasta salad and other picnic food. It is gorgeous here today!

Since my boyfriend has his son on Wednesday nights and he is a VERY PICKY EATER we had grilled cheese.

1. What is the dinner menu for Wednesday, July 28?

The dinner menu for Wednesday, July 28 will include a delicious rosemary chicken dish with roasted vegetables and a side of garlic mashed potatoes.

2. Is there a vegetarian option for the July 28 dinner?

Yes, there will be a vegetarian option available for the July 28 dinner. It will be a hearty vegetable stir-fry with a side of quinoa.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the July 28 dinner?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make substitutions for the July 28 dinner as the menu has been carefully planned and prepared. However, please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate them.

4. How many servings will the dinner on July 28 provide?

The dinner on July 28 is designed to serve a family of four. If you have a larger or smaller family, you can adjust the portions accordingly or have leftovers for the next day.

5. Can I order the July 28 dinner ahead of time?

Yes, you can pre-order the July 28 dinner through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. This will ensure that you have all the necessary ingredients and instructions to prepare the meal on the designated day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedbybarbara