• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, August 11

In summary, Lisa is cooking Italian Pot Pie and Timing worked out perfect. She made the Southwest Meatloaf and steamed broccoli in the micro cooker.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!:indif:

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am thinking (again) along the lines of toasted Angel Hair w/sausage and peppers...had to put this meal aside yesterday...got too busy to hit the store for the sausage.....we are still renovating our masterbath and closet, so need something quick and easy for tonight.....

Have a great day, everyone...keep smiling...it makes people wonder what you have been up to!!:D

Hmmm, not sure.

I have my big Fall Kickoff with my extended cluster tonight, and we'll be taste-testing all of the new recipes, so I'll be eating there. Have to think of something for the Guys. Maybe spaghetti. They love it, and it's quick and easy for me to make!

Tonight is bowling...so it will probably just be sandwiches for us! But I wanted to share two pics w/ ya'll! I did chicken quarters in my DCB in the microwave Monday night and a whole chicken in the microwave last night! They were soooo delicious! I have done alot of breast/thigh meat all boneless....these were my first attempts w/ bones! and Wow! Delicious! My bf used the smoky bbq and Chipotle rubs on the whole chicken and then we stuffed onions, garlic and some beer in the center of it! I used the creole rub on the quarters! Both meals were wonderful!
wholechicken.jpg

chickenquarters.jpg

Your chicken looks lovely and makes me wish that was what we were having. Maybe tomorrow, lol.

Tonight, we're having Meatloaf and baked Potato, side salad and I'm not sure what for dessert. I'm in the mood for chocolate and not sure what to make...suggestions?? Even though I'm working on dinner now..I could always whip something up.

Lisa

I'm making the Italian Pot Pie tonight. So far, it was super easy. Hope it tastes good. It's in the oven now. :)

I made the Southwest Meatloaf (with red peppers instead of green!) and steamed broccoli in the micro cooker! Timing worked out perfect....after micro-baking the meatloaf, it has to sit for 10-15 minutes before cutting/serving.....so as soon as it was done, I stuck the micro cooker in and 15 minutes later.....perfect meatloaf and veggies! And didn't have to touch any part of the stove/oven! Man....I LOVE PC!! ;-)

What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11" is a weekly event organized by Pampered Chef where we provide meal ideas, recipes, and cooking tips for our customers to make dinner planning easier and more enjoyable.

When does "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11" take place?

The event takes place every Wednesday, including August 11, and is available for our customers to access at any time.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11"?

No, everyone is welcome to join in and benefit from the meal ideas and recipes provided. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the recommended products, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are the meal ideas and recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11" healthy?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we believe in promoting healthy and delicious meals. Our meal ideas and recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11" are carefully chosen to provide a balanced and nutritious dinner for you and your family.

Can I share my own meal ideas and recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 11"?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to share their own meal ideas and recipes with us. You can submit your ideas through our website or social media channels, and we may feature them in future "What's for Dinner..." events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara