• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...thursday, September 16

In summary, "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16" is a free event held by Pampered Chef to showcase new recipes and products for customers to try and purchase. RSVP is encouraged and there is no cost to attend. Attendees are welcome to bring friends or family members and there may be special promotions and discounts available.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morninhg cheffer and guests;)......

Happy Birthday to cheffers....chefjudy, benjamin.flatt and niktim3...have an awesome day, today..also Happy Birthday to my bro., Ken!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having leftover Toasted Angel Hair w/sausage and Peppers...turned out awesome yesterday and my DH suggested this for tonight as we are in full busy mode again.......(glad I made extra:blushing:)

Have a great day, everyone!!

leftover roasted chicken - made the Barefoot Contessa chicken in the dcb - cooked for 90 minutes and took the cover off for the last 10. Yum!

Yesterday, we ended up just grilling steaks (no fajitas) and I made a coleslaw and baked beans. Very good! I was busy all evening canning, but I squeezed in a trial recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars. Even BETTER! In fact, I'm eating a piece right now with a cup of coffee. YUM!

The best part about all of this? It was all gluten-free, and also refined sugar free! (I didn't use artificial sweeteners, but I used more natural, whole sources of sweeteners - agave nectar, palm sugar, brown rice syrup, molasses...)

Tonight is a show night, so I'll be doing something quick. Might be using leftover steak for fajitas tonight - along with the fresh salsa. And pumpkin bars for dessert. :chef:

It's raining and dark here this morning and is supposed to be raining all day, I picked up cream cheese last night and I think I'm going to make the potato chowder tonight...yum yum...

We are having the orange chicken lo mein tonight. I made it a week ago and we all loved it! I will be thinking about it all day! lol

Haven't decided. It'll either be braised beef ribs in the pressure cooker or the cornbread chili bake.....

What is "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16"?

"What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16" is a special event held by Pampered Chef where we showcase new recipes and products for our customers to try and purchase.

Do I need to RSVP for "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16"?

Yes, we highly encourage you to RSVP so we can ensure we have enough materials and samples for everyone attending. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16"?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16". It is a free event for our customers to come and discover new recipes and products.

Can I bring a friend or family member to "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16"?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member along to share in the fun and try out our new products and recipes.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts at "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16"?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available exclusively at "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 16". Be sure to attend and take advantage of these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara