• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...tuesday, September 21

In summary, the cheff is preparing food for a party. There will be burgers, chicken lo mein, brownies, cake, and lo mein. Some of the food may be gluten-free.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, cheffers.....hope all is well in your world!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....Alidafrizzell, and ElizabethPurvis...have an enjoyable day!!

Thinking of grilling some chicken sausage rings w/roasted red potatoes and corn on the cob...(having a hard time saying goodbye to summer)

Have a great day, everyone!!

Barbara, that sounds really good!!

I am having my fall open house tonight. Here's the menu:

French bread with assorted dipping oils (features dipping seasonings)
Cheddar Cheese crisps (features cookie press-pumpkin shapes, so cute)
Primavera potato bites (features mini muffin pan)
zesty ravioli skillet (features family sized executive skillet)
autumn cherry apple crisp (features DCB)
peanut butter presses (features cookie press-ring shaped thing (disk #2 I think)
cran-rasp fizz (features ice bucket, scoop and gallon sized quick stir)

I made the cheese crisps and peanut butter presses, bought the bread, set up my displays last night. I still have to put labels on my catalogs, cook the potato bites, zesty ravioli skillet and the autumn apple crisp. I will not get home until 4:30, but I think that as long as I have everything done except the crisp, I should be set. I would like to have the crisp in the microwave, ready to start the last step as people start arriving. I may have to nix the potato bites though I don't know what I will put on my three tiered tower along with the cheddar cheese crisps. I would quickly throw together some devilled eggs but my DD dropped the barrel to the easy accent decorator on the tile floor last night on a weird angle and it broke.

The weather has turned very summer-like here for the last official day of summer. I'm thrilled that it will be around 80 degrees here today!

To celebrate, we will be grilling! I'm going to be doing burgers on the grill (and I'm making home-made gluten-free hamburger buns. Hope they turn out!) with grilled peppers and onions, along with sliced tomatoes from the garden, and sweet potato waffle fries.

I'm making Orange Chicken Lo Mein!

Hi there!

Good morning to you too, fellow cheffer! I hope your day is off to a great start. And happy birthday to Alidafrizzell and ElizabethPurvis! I hope you both have a fabulous day filled with delicious food and wonderful memories.

Your meal sounds absolutely delicious. Grilled chicken sausage rings with roasted red potatoes and corn on the cob sounds like the perfect way to hold onto those last bits of summer. Enjoy every bite!

Wishing everyone a fantastic day ahead. Happy cooking!

What's the theme for "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21"?

The theme for "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21" is "Back to School".

What recipes will be featured on "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21"?

The featured recipes for "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21" include easy weeknight meals, lunchbox ideas, and after-school snacks.

How can I participate in "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21", you can join the live cooking demonstration on Facebook or follow the recipes and cook along at home.

What time does "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21" start?

"What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21" starts at 6:00 PM EST.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21"?

No, "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 21" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara