• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, February 22

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Tuesday, February 22 at 6pm EST. To participate, you can join the event on Zoom through the link shared on social media and via email. While Pampered Chef products will be showcased, they are not necessary to participate. During the event, there will be special offers and promotions for participants to take advantage of. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations!
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....redneckgleasonx4, akschertz, and Michele1...have a wonderful, enjoyable day, today!!

Today I am making a beef stew in my crockpot...it is cold here:eek:...and I in the mood for good, comfort food for my family:love:

Have a great day everyone!!

We are having lemon greek chicken. Can't wait for dinner!! :)

ooohhh please post the lemon greek chicken recipe

thanks!! looks delicious

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22" is a special cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. When is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22" happening?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22" will be happening on Tuesday, February 22 at 6pm EST.

3. How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22"?

You can participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22" by joining our virtual event on Zoom. The link to join will be shared on our social media pages and via email.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate. However, we will be showcasing some of our products during the event and you can purchase them if you're interested.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22"?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 22" for our participants. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara