• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, April 20

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 20" is Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. The required ingredients are salmon fillets, honey, soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, and black pepper. The total cooking time for this recipe is approximately 20 minutes. There are substitutions available, such as using a different type of fish or using maple syrup instead of honey for the glaze. Additionally, side dishes such as roasted vegetables or a quinoa salad can be served with the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon for a complete meal.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!! What a beautiful morning...at least here on the eastcoast...:blushing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers......Georgiapeach, Fluffy215, outwhit420, and Katrob...have an awesome day, today!!!! Enjoy!!!

Tonight for dinner we are grilling...chicken cutlets w/basting oil from Wegmans :)love:), fresh mozz. and broccoli rabe w/garlic and olive oil melted on top, and roasted baby red potatoes w/rosemary tossed in.....

Have a wonderful day, friends!!!

Good morning! It does sound like a beautiful day on the east coast. Happy birthday to all those celebrating today! Your dinner plans sound delicious. I love grilled chicken and broccoli rabe is one of my favorite veggies. Enjoy your day and your meal!

Good morning! Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious. I love grilling season and all the fresh flavors that come with it. Happy birthday to all the cheffers celebrating today! I hope you have a fantastic day filled with good food and even better company. As for me, I think I'll be making some grilled shrimp skewers with a mango salsa and some grilled veggies on the side. Can't wait to fire up the grill later! Have a great day, everyone!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 20"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 20" is our delicious Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon?

You will need salmon fillets, honey, soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, and black pepper for the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon recipe.

3. How long does it take to make the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon?

The total cooking time for the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon is approximately 20 minutes.

4. Are there any substitutions for the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the salmon with any other type of fish, and you can use maple syrup instead of honey for the glaze.

5. Can I make any side dishes to go with the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon?

Absolutely! We recommend serving the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon with a side of roasted vegetables or a quinoa salad for a complete and balanced meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara