• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 31

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on March 31st. To register, visit their website and fill out the registration form. The event will start at a specific time, but you can tune in at any time during the day. No special equipment or ingredients are needed, but Pampered Chef products featured in the recipes can be purchased at a discounted price during the event. Friends and family are welcome to join and the event can be shared on social media.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!No cheffer birthdays to share today:thumbdown::(Tonight for dinner I am making chicken cutlets on the grill pan w/garlic basting oil, fresh mozz., sauteed broccoli rabe w/garlic and olive oil (for those who want it) and sundried tomatoes all on a kaiser roll, w/salad...Have a great day, everyone!

Chicken Enchiladas - trying a new gluten/grain free tortilla recipe.

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning!

No cheffer birthdays to share today:thumbdown::(

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken cutlets on the grill pan w/garlic basting oil, fresh mozz., sauteed broccoli rabe w/garlic and olive oil (for those who want it) and sundried tomatoes all on a kaiser roll, w/salad...

Have a great day, everyone!

Your dinner sounds yummy! What time should I be there? lol :balloon:

My husband won dinner for 4 at Chipotle so that's where we are headed tonight! Yum yum...:)

i'm on medifast so no carbs or fruit or cheese :(
but having rush hours chicken fajitas on leaf lettuce :)

Tonight is kindergarten registration and my hubby has a basketball game. So I'm just not sure. It's been a difficult few days at my house and I'm failing to feel motivated for anything.

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on March 31st. It will feature live cooking demonstrations, recipe sharing, and special promotions on our products.

2. How do I register for "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31"?

To register for "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31", simply visit our website and click on the event page. From there, you can fill out the registration form and receive updates and reminders about the event.

3. What time does "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31" start?

The event will start at [insert time]. However, you can tune in at any time during the day to catch the live demonstrations and participate in the event.

4. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in the event. However, if you would like to cook along with us, you may need the Pampered Chef products featured in the recipes. These will be available for purchase during the event at a discounted price.

5. Can I invite my friends to join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31"?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 31" is open to everyone, so feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. You can even share the event on social media to spread the word.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara