• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Thursday, March 18

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning,everyone!!!! I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day, yesterday...we had beautiful weather here in NJ....!!! 70*!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....RosieTrips, Karen and pamperedalf...have a super day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am grilling...probably chicken w/melted fresh mozz. and broccoli rabe...also have leftover brown rice so I will maybe doctor that up w/some chopped fresh tomatoes, peas ....hmmm we'll see what ever falls into my shopping cart today!!!

2 days until Spring!!!! and the weather here is supposed to be awesome this weekend (nearly 70*):D

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I was going to make white chicken chili, but maybe I should save it until the temperature is colder, like this weekend. I have chicken ready for Jerk Chicken Nachos, so I think that's what we'll have for dinner. But, it's early, and I will probably change my mind.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I was going to make white chicken chili, but maybe I should save it until the temperature is colder, like this weekend. I have chicken ready for Jerk Chicken Nachos, so I think that's what we'll have for dinner. But, it's early, and I will probably change my mind.

You sound like me. :) What I plan early in the day is always open for change. DH has to work this evening, so DS & I are on our own for dinner....I'm not planning anything. We'll probably wing it. Maybe a picnic of some sort on the back deck while the weather is still **"unseasonably" warm.

**I believe they keep saying that on the weather, so that people aren't so disappointed when we get :yuck: snow :yuck: this weekend. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

purpleluvs3

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Grilled or dcb lemon chicken, grilled asperagues and zuchinnes, mouth watering already!

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I LOVE THE WARMER WEATHER..I just thought that I would throw that out there..so we are having steak on the grill..I hate grilling but my boyfriend loves it..so he will be making the steaks..and I will be in charge of the side dishes..so we are having instant mashed potatoes..there is a brand near us that make the best instant mashed potatoes..so I will now save time..LOL

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
Homemade veggie soup with homemade bread. :)

Careyann

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2010
Not sure what I will do yet, have a hair appointment to straighten the curly mess on my head (never should've done the perm in the first place!), then to the store to pick up some fresh fruit to make the Lime-Berry Trifle for potluck tomorrow. So it's either take out or pick something quick up at the grocery store while I'm there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views