• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants showcase new and popular recipes and kitchen products. It takes place every Monday on various online platforms and participants can join live or watch the recording later. No purchase is necessary to attend, but there may be products and recipes showcased that can be purchased. Pampered Chef consultants also have the opportunity to host their own "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" event to showcase their cooking skills and promote products to potential customers.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...thehaleykitchen and brettwilcox...and also caroyln_wing @yahoo.com's grandaughter, Laura's 8th (prayers for my granddaughter thread)have an enjoyable day today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken breasts w/lemon pepper rub or citrus basil rub on the large bar pan, surrounded by cut red potatoes, and a red onion...also steaming some baby spinach....yum!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Having a "home-cooked" meal tonight. Okay, almost all of my meals are home-cooked, but this one feels like one my Grandma would have made. :)

Baked Chicken, with mashed potatoes and gravy, roasted California blend veggies, and a tossed green salad w/ homemade French dressing.

Making roast beef with mashed potatoes and asparagus :)

What is "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11"?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" is a weekly event held by Pampered Chef where consultants showcase new and popular recipes and kitchen products.

When and where does "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" take place?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" takes place every Monday on various online platforms, such as Facebook live, Zoom, or Instagram, depending on the consultant hosting the event.

How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11," you can either join the event live or watch the recording later. You can also interact with the consultant by asking questions, commenting, and sharing your own cooking experiences.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11"?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11." However, the consultant may showcase new products and recipes that you may be interested in purchasing.

Can I host my own "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" event?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own "What's Cookin'.....monday, April 11" event. This is a great opportunity to showcase your cooking skills and promote new products to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara