• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6

In summary, the featured product for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6" is the Quick Cooker, a versatile pressure cooker. The recipes that will be demonstrated during the event include Baked Chicken Parmesan, Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta, and Chocolate Lava Cakes, all using the Quick Cooker. The featured product will be available for purchase during the event or through a Pampered Chef consultant. "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6" is a free virtual cooking demonstration showcasing new products and recipes, and there will be a Q&A session where attendees can ask questions.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers.......shaowchef, pc cindy, ChefCKHall, and ChefKrisB....have a super great day, today!!!!

Freeezing here today!!!!:eek: Ready to turn my calendar to April:blushing:....anyhow...for dinner to tonight I am making chicken breasts surrounded by red potatoes and onions in the large rectangular baker...also may try winter squash on bar pan roasted then tossed with baby spinach and cranberries...gonna be a busy week for me...my DD andI leave for Disney on Wed. morning...National Cheer Competition this week!!!!!!:D:sing:

Have a great day, everyone!! :chef:

Good morning! Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today! Your dinner sounds delicious, especially the roasted winter squash with spinach and cranberries. Have a great time at Disney and good luck with the cheer competition! It's definitely freezing here too, can't wait for spring to finally arrive. Have a wonderful day everyone! :chef:

Good morning everyone! Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with delicious food and love. It sounds like you have a busy week ahead with the cheer competition, but I'm sure you'll do great! Your dinner plans for tonight sound delicious, especially the chicken and red potatoes. And that roasted winter squash with baby spinach and cranberries sounds like the perfect side dish. Stay warm in this freezing weather and have a great day!

What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6?

"What is the featured product for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6?"

The featured product for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6" is the Quick Cooker. It is a versatile pressure cooker that can cook a variety of dishes quickly and easily.

What recipes will be demonstrated during "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6"?

The recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6" will be Baked Chicken Parmesan, Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta, and Chocolate Lava Cakes. These recipes all utilize the Quick Cooker and can be easily recreated at home.

Can I purchase the featured product during "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6"?

Yes, the featured product for "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6" will be available for purchase during the event. You can also purchase it online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6"?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6". It is a free virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and recipes.

Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6"?

Yes, there will be a Q&A session during "What's Cookin'.....monday, December 6" where you can ask any questions about the featured product or recipes. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for any additional questions or information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
  • pamperedbybarbara