• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7

In summary, the menu for "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7" includes a beef stir-fry with vegetables and rice, a strawberry salad, and a chocolate lava cake for dessert. The ingredients for this menu can be purchased through Pampered Chef, but it is not suitable for vegetarians. Basic kitchen tools and equipment are sufficient for making the recipes, but specialized tools are also available. Substitutions for ingredients are possible, but using the recommended ingredients is recommended for the best results.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

No cheffer birthdays to share today!!:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken soup with leftover chicken from one that I roasted over the weekend. I'm going to throw in the usual carrots, celery, onions, tomato,herbs, etc.....

Have a great day everyone!!

Cub Scout night...so we're eating out.

Pork Roast, carrots, baked beans, and applesauce.

Tonight is my Cluster meeting..and my boyfriend has off..so I told him that he has to make me dinner..LOL. So I am not sure What's Cookin'

Ravioli with marinara sauce and italian sausage links. Thinking about making some homemade bread to go with it but my neck is killing me right now so we'll see if that happens. ;-)

chefheidi2003 said:
Tonight is my Cluster meeting..and my boyfriend has off..so I told him that he has to make me dinner..LOL. So I am not sure What's Cookin'

Apparently we are having homemade Mac and Cheese..but that is it. I have always had that as a side dish..but that is all my boyfriend is making.

What's on the menu for "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7"?

The menu for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7" includes a delicious beef stir-fry with vegetables and rice. We will also be making a refreshing strawberry salad and finishing off with a decadent chocolate lava cake for dessert.

Can I purchase the ingredients for the "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7" menu from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for this week's menu can be purchased through Pampered Chef. We offer fresh and high-quality ingredients to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

Is the "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7" menu suitable for vegetarians?

Unfortunately, this week's menu is not suitable for vegetarians as the main dish contains beef. However, we do offer a variety of vegetarian options on our website and in our catalog.

Do I need any special equipment or tools to make the "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7" menu?

No, the recipes for this week's menu can be easily made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, if you would like to make the process even easier, we do offer a range of kitchen tools specifically designed for our recipes.

Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 7" menu?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients if needed. However, we recommend using the ingredients listed in our recipes for the best results and flavor. Feel free to contact us for any specific ingredient questions or suggestions for substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara