• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31

In summary, the family is getting a lot of food tonight - chicken and cheese enchiladas, hog ribs, and roasted chicken. They are also going to have some dessert - lava cake with pecans and caramel.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....6weeks and 6 days until Spring!!!!:sing:No cheffer birthdays to share today!!!Tonight for dinner we are having a family favorite...chicken and peas over rice...bust night tonight!! Not sure about dessert....:blushing:Have a great day everyone!!! Storms are again on our horizon here on the eastcoast, so I will be baking again this week.:chef: (something I like to do when the weather is bad!)

I am on a mission to rid my house of all clutter and un-necessary "stuff". We have way too much stuff, and I don't want us to become Hoarders! I've become obsessed with it, and today I am finishing Kitchen cupboards and moving on to the Dining Room and Phone Desk. (YEA! I'm reclaiming the phone desk!)Sooooo, it will be a Crockpot dinner for us. I'm thinking maybe pork chops. It will evolve later on into an actual meal, I'm sure!(and we're supposed to be getting a huge storm midweek - so baking will be happening here too, I imagine! :))

ChefBeckyD said:
I am on a mission to rid my house of all clutter and un-necessary "stuff". We have way too much stuff, and I don't want us to become Hoarders! I've become obsessed with it, and today I am finishing Kitchen cupboards and moving on to the Dining Room and Phone Desk. (YEA! I'm reclaiming the phone desk!)

Sooooo, it will be a Crockpot dinner for us. I'm thinking maybe pork chops. It will evolve later on into an actual meal, I'm sure!

(and we're supposed to be getting a huge storm midweek - so baking will be happening here too, I imagine! :))

Okay! I've had a couple cups of coffee, and some eggs now, so I'm thinking clearer. :) I'll be doing honey dijon pork chops in the crockpot, with roasted cauliflower, and homemade cranberry sauce. (I stocked up on cranberries after Christmas!)

We are making Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas. I love these..because besides the fact that they are really yummy. He helps me make them.

We are bbqing hog ribs that my boyfriend's buddy trapped this weekend! I have never had the ribs before....I'm a little nervous, but the meat looked really clean and good when he brought it home yesterday! We made jerky out of the backstrap and it turned delicious!!!!!

I'm making roasted chicken breast quarters with potatoes and green beans. Tonight'll be our family dinner night since everyone will be home.

We've got ice coming our way tonight. Perhaps I should take on the baking plan too. We're always up for some dessert. Maybe I'll do the lava cake, add some pecans and caramel to it. Hmm. sounding good!

1. What is the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31" event all about?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be featuring delicious recipes and showcasing our latest kitchen products. It's a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and get inspiration for your next meal!

2. How do I join the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31" event?

You can join the event by registering on our website or through a link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. Once registered, you will receive a link to access the virtual event on January 31st.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31" event?

No, the event is completely free to attend! However, if you would like to purchase any of the featured products or recipes, you can do so through your consultant or on our website.

4. Can I invite my friends to join the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31" event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. You can share the event link with your friends and family and they can join in on the fun too.

5. Will there be any exclusive offers or discounts during the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 31" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available on select products during the event. Be sure to tune in and take advantage of these special deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • pamperedbybarbara