• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, November 23

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23" is a cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn new recipes and techniques in the kitchen. It will take place on Tuesday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM EST and is free for anyone interested in cooking. The event is open to everyone, including non-Pampered Chef consultants. To join, simply register on the Pampered Chef website or through their social media pages.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

No cheffer birthdays to share today:yuck::thumbdown:

Tonight we are having a roast chicken, brown rice, steamed veggies and fresh fruit for dessert...

Have a great day everyone...busy, busy,busy with all my Thanksgiving cooking--but I love it!!!!!:love:

Yummmm! Sounds delicious Barbara!
I am thinking tonight we will do beef fajita in the grill pan and chop it up and eat it on salads!!! (I have a ton of lettuce right now!)
I also have to bake the spice cake and make the pudding for my Thanksgiving Day Trifle!!!! Woohoo! I love the holidays!!!!! Oh and I love sweet potatoes, but not sweet w/ marshmellows...I usually eat them like a baked potato w/ sour cream, cheese and green onions on them....so I found a recipe for Thanksgiving...diced sweet pototoes, diced onion, garlic, olive oil and lipton onion soup mix and bake it in the oven! I am going to do it in my DCB so its pretty and delicious! hehe!
Have a super fantastic Tuesday!

I've planned to do Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, salad & garlic bites tonight! Yum!

What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23" is a cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and techniques in the kitchen.

When is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23" taking place?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23" will take place on Tuesday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM EST.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23"?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23". It is a free event for anyone interested in cooking and learning new recipes.

Can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23" is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We welcome anyone who is interested in cooking and trying out new recipes.

How do I join "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23"?

To join "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 23", simply register for the event on our website. We will send you a confirmation email with the link to join the event on the day of. You can also join through our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara