• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, November 30

In summary, Kristen is cooking chicken cutlets on her bar, turning them into parmigian with spaghetti, garlic bites, a green salad and something yummy for dessert. Tonight she is also going to try a recipe for beet chips.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy last day of November!!!! Wow...what the heck happened to November??? And for that matter...this year?? It flewwww by...I can't believe only one month until 2011!!:eek:

No cheffer birthdays to share today:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am cooking chicken cutlets on my bar, turning them into parmigian w/spaghetti, garlic bites, a green salad and something yummy for dessert...not sure what.....still have time to figure that out...maybe brownies..

Have an awesome day, everyone!!!!

I am not sure what is for supper..but..Ice Cream Cake is Dessert..my boyfriend has 2 kids..both have a birthday this weekend..his son will be 5 on Friday and his daughter 3 on Sunday..but since we have them from tonight until Thursday morning we are doing a little bday party for them tonight.

I'm trying the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet tonight...

I really want to try the creamy one pot pasta recipe tonight......but I don't have all the ingredients. And I have a flu-smitten 3 year old. So unless one of my friends runs to the grocery store for me today to get me the ingredients, we'll be having something out of the freezer or carry out pizza.

I think I'll be doing baked fish tonight for dinner.
I'm also going to try a recipe for beet chips. I love beets...not so sure about DH and DS though. :) I'll have to have a plan B for them. I'll do baked beans and roasted carrots too. They love both of those.

deanna_g said:
I really want to try the creamy one pot pasta recipe tonight......but I don't have all the ingredients. And I have a flu-smitten 3 year old. So unless one of my friends runs to the grocery store for me today to get me the ingredients, we'll be having something out of the freezer or carry out pizza.

Based on my experience last night and questions here today, double the cream cheese in the recipe. I did the carrots with the Julienne peeler too which was helpful

I saw that, Kristen. Thanks! I will make sure to do that when I do mine. And we're not getting it tonight. Because now, not only is my son flu-smitten, but my husband was sent home from work puking, too. So I'm surrounded by puking boys. *sigh*

Tonight was just me and the little guy like most nights (currently hubby works swing [4-12pm, 4 days on 2 days off]) so we had oatmeal. His with cut up peaches, mine with brown sugar and milk. YUM!

I made the Red, White, and Green Lasagna and served it with a tossed mixed green salad and garlic bread. That lasagna is sooooo good!

Chef Kearns said:
I made the Red, White, and Green Lasagna and served it with a tossed mixed green salad and garlic bread. That lasagna is sooooo good!

I want that so bad! We can't do it here, because of DS's corn intolerance. :cry:
The Chili Cornbread Bake is now out too - so sad!

ChefBeckyD said:
I want that so bad! We can't do it here, because of DS's corn intolerance. :cry:
The Chili Cornbread Bake is now out too - so sad!

You'll have to just bring a recipe to a cluster meeting sometime just to share!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. When does "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30" take place?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30" takes place every Tuesday at 6:00 PM EST.

3. How do I attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30"?

You can attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30" by registering on our website or joining our Facebook group. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the live event.

4. Do I need to be a member of Pampered Chef to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30"?

No, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30" is open to everyone. You do not need to be a member of Pampered Chef to attend.

5. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 30"?

Absolutely! We encourage our attendees to ask questions and engage with our hosts during the event. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our products and get cooking tips from our experts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara