• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, October 5

In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming episode of "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, October 5" and the ways in which viewers can stay updated and involved with the show. The featured recipes will be revealed on the website and social media channels, ingredients for the recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef's online shopping option, there may be special discounts and promotions during the show, replays of the show are available on the website and social media, and new kitchen tools and products will be showcased.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, cheffers!!!

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:(:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner we are having chicken cutlets on a LBP, with rice or mashed potatoes..not sure which...along with some steamed mixed veggies......also for dessert I am planning on making bites w/one of PC sprinkles in the saute pan...:love:

Have a great day, everyone...and can someone please send some sunshine our way?? Very dreary and rainy the past few days, here! :thumbdown:

Sunshine must be coming! We have nothing but sunshine in the forecast for the entire week!

Last night, I made a venison pot roast with carrots, onions, and baby 'bella mushrooms. I also made what was quite possibly the best mashed potatoes ever! Even my 6 yr. old ate everything on his plate. I love to hear him say "Oh yum, Mushrooms!".

Tonight, is spaghetti night. Not so much for the spaghetti, but because I have a new recipe for gluten-free breadsticks I'm experimenting with today. So, Spaghetti w/ meat sauce, parmesan breadsticks, and a green salad. I have a beautiful heirloom orange tomato from the garden that I'm using on the salad. :chef:

Good morning! Sorry to hear there are no cheffer birthdays today, but that dinner sounds delicious! I love chicken cutlets and mixed veggies. And those bites with sprinkles for dessert sound like a fun and tasty treat. I hope the weather improves for you soon. Sending some virtual sunshine your way! Have a great day.

1. What recipes will be featured on "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, October 5"?

The recipes for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, October 5" will be revealed on our website and social media channels one week before the show. Be sure to follow us to stay updated!

2. Can I purchase the ingredients for the featured recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a convenient online shopping option for all the ingredients needed for our featured recipes. Simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab to browse and purchase ingredients.

3. Will there be any special discounts or promotions for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, October 5"?

We often offer exclusive discounts and promotions during our "What's Cookin'....." shows. Be sure to tune in and follow our social media channels for any updates on special deals.

4. Can I watch a replay of "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, October 5" if I miss the live show?

Yes, all of our "What's Cookin'....." shows are recorded and available for replay on our website and social media channels. You can also find the recipes and cooking tips from the show on our website.

5. Are there any new kitchen tools or products being featured on "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, October 5"?

Yes, we are always introducing new and innovative kitchen tools and products on our "What's Cookin'....." shows. Tune in to see our latest additions and how they can make cooking and meal prep easier for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara