• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, January 11

In summary, Wendy is preparing a gluten-free chicken and stuffing casserole. She is also planning on posting a recipe for it on her Facebook page.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!! Today is 1/11/11.....Happy Birthday to cheffer....pampmomof3....have a super great day, today!!!Tonight for dinner looks like I am making a pork loin rubbed w/garlic herb seasoning, fresh steamed cauliflower and broccoli, and brown rice or mashed garlic potatoeshave a great day, everyone!! We are getting ready for another snowstorm here on the eastcoast......not expecting the 30":yuck::eek: we got 2 weeks ago-just 12" or so .....hopefully all our cheffers are staying warm and safe!!!

Yesterday I made the most amazing, gluten-free Mac 'n Cheese...and the secret ingredient was butternut squash! My 6 yr. old gave it two thumbs up, and asked if he could have the leftovers in his lunch today. (so did Hubby - good thing I'd made enough for them to have leftovers!) The recipe is from Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook, Deceptively Delicious, with a few changes. Oh, and I didn't have to be deceptive, because my little guy eats most things and is usually willing to try new things. He saw the cookbook lying open and read the recipe and said "Oh, Mac 'n Cheese with butternut squash? That looks good, Mom."

Today, I have chicken breasts thawing, and am planning on making Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, and serving it with steamed green beans.

I got chicken out to make yesterday..but by boyfriend has been sick. So I have been doing all of the cooking lately. So he decided to take me out to dinner.

Tonight we have his kids..but his son is pretty picky (which I am about to work out a reward program to try to stop that) Anyway. My boyfriend and I are going to have chicken breast seasoned with Buffalo Rub..I am going to put the Buffalo Rub as well as the BBQ rub on mine..I hope it is good..LOL. We are also having Shells with White Cheddar..and Steamed Broccoli. The kids will be having Fish Sticks with French Fries.

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at my house today.

pamperedlinda said:
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at my house today.

I need to make that again..I am sure my boyfriend would fight me on it(enter sarcasm here)

ChefBeckyD said:
Yesterday I made the most amazing, gluten-free Mac 'n Cheese...and the secret ingredient was butternut squash! My 6 yr. old gave it two thumbs up, and asked if he could have the leftovers in his lunch today. (so did Hubby - good thing I'd made enough for them to have leftovers!) The recipe is from Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook, Deceptively Delicious, with a few changes. Oh, and I didn't have to be deceptive, because my little guy eats most things and is usually willing to try new things. He saw the cookbook lying open and read the recipe and said "Oh, Mac 'n Cheese with butternut squash? That looks good, Mom."

Today, I have chicken breasts thawing, and am planning on making Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, and serving it with steamed green beans.

Will the chicken and stuffing casserole be gluten free as well? If so, would love the recipe! :)

WendyE said:
Will the chicken and stuffing casserole be gluten free as well? If so, would love the recipe! :)

Wendy....I don't really have a recipe for this one! It is gluten free - In the past I've used a gluten-free stuffing mix, but tonight, I'm winging it. I've been saving the heels, and bits and pieces of bread (all GF) and it's actually toasting in the oven right now, and then I'm going to make stuffing from it.

If it turns out, I'll try to remember to post the recipe here...and I will for sure post the recipe on my FB page. I have other GF recipes there too, if you'd like to check them out. I post a lot of notes on GF and refined sugar free recipes I've made. (we are gluten/corn/refined sugar/food coloring FREE at our house!)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/BeckyDeemter

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11" is a weekly cooking class organized by Pampered Chef where we feature a different recipe each week and provide step-by-step instructions on how to make it.

2. Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11"?

No, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11" is a free event for anyone to attend. However, if you would like to purchase the ingredients and tools used in the recipe, they are available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

3. Can I attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11" even if I don't have any experience in cooking?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11" is open to all levels of cooking experience. Our step-by-step instructions make it easy for anyone to follow along and create a delicious meal.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate. However, we do recommend using our products as they are specifically designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to join "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11" with me?

Of course! "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 11" is a fun and interactive experience, so feel free to invite your loved ones to join in on the cooking and learning. Just make sure to RSVP ahead of time so we can prepare enough supplies for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • pamperedbybarbara