• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January 12

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 12" is a Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry that only takes 20 minutes to make. The ingredients needed are 1 lb of beef, 2 cups of broccoli florets, 1 onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Substitutions can be made for the beef and other vegetables can be used. The recipe can be found online, on social media, and in the monthly newsletter.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

Happy Birthday to Cheffers.....BethCooks4U, cookingwithlove, angie2718, and ChefinHarmony....have a fun-filled day, today!!!

Today I am in a very family-comfort food day.....kids are off from school due to the 8" of snow we got delivered last night....so...I am baking fresh bread and that will go with the loaded baked potatoe chowder for lunch after we finish digging out our driveway and sidewalk (note to self---the next house I buy will not be on a large corner property in a snowy state:blushing:)....and for tonight I am making a roast chicken in a retangular baker w/garlic smashed potatoes (last night ended up with wild rice for the pork loin) and steamed carrots w/celery.....might be making brownies for dinner w/DD.....:chef:

Have a great day, everyone!!! 67 days until spring!!:balloon:

happy bday to them all!! :)

Those meals sound yummy! i think tonight i'll make chicken with steamed veggies and mushroom rissotto yum!

Well, yesterday I did not make what I had planned. I had the bread ready for stuffing, and then DH called and said he'd really like fish. Fish is also DS's favorite - so I ended up throwing together a Whitefish Scampi, with creamed spinach. I also tried a new recipe (it was in the oven when DH called!) for a crustless pumpkin pie. Oh My! Delicious!

Here is the recipe for that: Crustless, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie | gfe--gluten free easily

I made it exactly as written, except that I used coconut palm sugar in place of the refined sugar.

SOOOO, anyway, tonight is the Chicken & Stuffing Casserole. It's an eat and run night for me, since I have a Team Meeting.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 12"?

The featured recipe for this Wednesday is our delicious Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry! It's a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry?

You will need 1 lb of beef, 2 cups of broccoli florets, 1 onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the beef for chicken or tofu if you prefer. You can also use any other vegetables that you have on hand, such as carrots or mushrooms.

4. How long does it take to make the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry?

The total cooking time for this recipe is about 20 minutes. It only takes 10-12 minutes to cook the stir-fry itself, so it's a great option for a quick and easy dinner.

5. Can I find the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe online?

Yes, all of our featured recipes for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" can be found on our website. You can also find them on our social media pages and in our monthly newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara