• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday,January 28

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28" includes Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry, Sesame Noodles, a mixed green salad, and Lemon Blueberry Trifle for dessert. Substitutions are allowed for dietary restrictions or preferences. To sign up for the event, visit the website or call the customer service hotline. The event starts at 6:30 PM on Thursday, January 28 and is only open to adults aged 18 and above. Children are not allowed, but there are other family-friendly events available.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning,all!!! Happy Thursday...we're getting there;)!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...chefwarbrick, JenniferINarizona, and PamperedHarriet...have a great day!!

Tonite we are having what I thought I would be making last night..chicken cutlets rolled w/Mozzerella cheese and spinach, mashed potatoes or maybe roasted..hmm, and steamed veggies. Last night I got busy, and ended up making the loaded baked potatoe chowder...yum!!!:love:

BBQ Ribs, baked potatoes, coleslaw, deviled eggs & applesauce. Blueberry pie for dessert.

The meatloaf from the SB (my family LUVVVS it LOL), mashed potatoes and veggies
And I think I'll do the cake in the DCB.....try it at home before I do it at a party

Party Tonight!

So - Sweet & Sour Pork Chops in the crockpot right now, with leftover smashed redskins for DH, Brown Rice for DS and me, and steamed broccoli.

Chicken Cordon Bleu with potatoes and broccoli.

Satay Chicken Pasta Salad. Love it!

Zesty ravioli skillet

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28" includes a main dish of Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry, served with a side of Sesame Noodles and a mixed green salad. For dessert, we will be serving Lemon Blueberry Trifle.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the menu items?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the menu items. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.

3. How do I sign up for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28"?

To sign up for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28", please visit our website and click on the event. You will then be prompted to enter your information and payment details. Alternatively, you can also sign up by calling our customer service hotline.

4. What time is "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28"?

The event will start at 6:30 PM on Thursday, January 28. Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time for check-in and seating.

5. Can I bring my children to "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 28"?

Unfortunately, this event is only open to adults aged 18 and above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We do offer other family-friendly events and workshops that you and your children may be interested in attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara